bigfish is offline Associate Member

Tren Acetate vs. tren Enathanate Anthony Roberts said:

So I bought that that book by "anabolic steroids " by Anthony Roberts (the one on the home page of this site) and inhis book he said he never got the nasty side effects of tren cough associated with tren when he took enathanate.

pg 187 and 188
    He said " I can't tell you why, exactly, this was and can only speculate it was due to a rise in prostaglandins (explaing why he thought he got it from tran acetate). Tren enanthate didn't have this effect on me, however. Yeah, that's right. I know that the ester attached to a steroid doesn't dictate any of it's properties, but in this particular case, I believe that the enanthanate ester provided less of a sharp rise in prostagladin levels and allowed my body to not develop the dreaded "tren-cough" that usually side lines me when I start a cycle including tren."

He went on to say
    "... you'll see that that the rise and rapid peak in blood plasma levels afforded by short esters are profounfly higher than those provided with long esters, and it's my belief that the enanthanate ester provides a lower peak level and less rapid prostagladin levels, especially the ones which dictate that second form of prostagladin release which causes bronchial construction."

After reading this I don't understand why everyone says you should do acetate tren instead of enanthante. Yes, you can stop the side effects by simply discontinuing, but from reading this isn't that the real reason you get the bad side effects anyway (it's a shorter ester so it kicks in faster resulting in more concentrated aka worse side effeects). I've never used prop or sus test but I have a good friend who does. He says he only gets acne when he does those 2 versions of test rather than test e in which he says he gets minor to no acne. That in itself tells me he's right, but I know tren is anabolically rated as 5x stronger than test so It might not be a good comparison (but I think we're really talking about ester properties more).

I would think that the enanthanate version would be better from a first time user of tren. But i would like to hear what SOMEONE WHO HAS TAKEN BOTH OR REALLY UNDERSTAND THIS TOPIC HAS TO SAY.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Ive used both and didnt really notice any difference in the side. I think this might be due to the fact that I always do tren acetate every day, not EOD. I stop the long ester toward the end of the cycle and then go on the acetate, and this last time the sides kicked my butt. I think I was doing too much becuase I had built up such a high level from the enanthate and then was adding acetate on top of that. I cut the acetate dosage in half and the sides subsided.

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    I think you are missing why so many recommend Tren A over Tren E.
    Tren can inflict some serious side effects and they can be very harsh. My biggest problem is insomnia.

With Tren A you can get it out of your system quickly if you cant deal with the sides. Tren E will linger in your system for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    I think you are missing why so many recommend Tren A over Tren E.
    Tren can inflict some serious side effects and they can be very harsh. My biggest problem is insomnia.

With Tren A you can get it out of your system quickly if you cant deal with the sides. Tren E will linger in your system for a while.
    I said that in my post that you would be able to get out of your system faster if you couldn't handle the side effects. But I'm asking/saying isn't that the whole reason why the acetate version would be harsher-blood levels shoot up all at one rather than gradual inducing side effects that would be very worse-than the enanthanate version. Or is this guy (and I know everyone is different) who wrote the book (which this forum has plastered everywhere) giving people the wrong idea.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Anthony Roberts is right. I run Tren in almost every cycle I do. And I have not experienced one bad side effect, other than a bit of insomnia, from Tren Enanthate . With Acetate, I get bad insomnia, night sweats, really bad heartburn, mood swings, and every once in a while a bit of the cough when injecting.
    I feel Tren E is much safer. Yes, Acetate leaves the system sooner, but you can notice a lot more sides from Tren Ace.
    It just boils down to people repeating what they once read, and it ends up being repeated so much, that everyone thinks that is the truth! If acetate is the way to go with Tren, why not run Test Prop before you touch Enan or Cyp, or NPP before ND?

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestrm
    Anthony Roberts is right. I run Tren in almost every cycle I do. And I have not experienced one bad side effect, other than a bit of insomnia, from Tren Enanthate . With Acetate, I get bad insomnia, night sweats, really bad heartburn, mood swings, and every once in a while a bit of the cough when injecting.
    I feel Tren E is much safer. Yes, Acetate leaves the system sooner, but you can notice a lot more sides from Tren Ace.
    It just boils down to people repeating what they once read, and it ends up being repeated so much, that everyone thinks that is the truth! If acetate is the way to go with Tren, why not run Test Prop before you touch Enan or Cyp, or NPP before ND?
    why not run prop?...cuz we already have test in our bodies. sides won't be unbearable

to the question...i got worse sides on tren e than on tren a, but only after pretty high doses and a long run. i think once it builds up, you'll get the same sides, if you stay on that long

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    to the question...i got worse sides on tren e than on tren a, but only after pretty high doses and a long run. i think once it builds up, you'll get the same sides, if you stay on that long
    furthermore all sides vanished after the 3rd cycle. well almost all, still cough a bit occasionally and sweat,

Quote Originally Posted by bluestrm
    Thank you finally something who just understood my question.

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    What doses are considered high for tren E? 400 mg a week or more?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfish
    What doses are considered high for tren E? 400 mg a week or more?
    depends on exp imo... 400mg isnt a high dose.

running tren a keeps your blood levels more steady which means less sides, ive run both and didint like tren e as much bcuz i got more sides. if your not running with prop then tren e is easier bcuz u wouldnt have tpo do ed injections but wen using prop tren a is no problem bcuz you wud be doin ed or eod injections anyways...

i personally like tren hex the best

I was thinking a tren e at 400 mg a week with cyp at 400mg for 8 weeks?

wut are ur stats? cycle exp? i'd personally run test 10 weeks

oh and run test higher dose then tren ...

axiomatic6 is offline Associate Member
    i am running tren e, 300mg ew. first time with tren, i am baout dont with my first week, i dont want to take shots everyday, i am hoping i am one of those poeple that really dont get any. i have been reading a lot about tren only cycles, it seems a lot of people do just find with their sex drive. i have decided that i am going to run my HRT dose of test at 100mg a week with my tren, the reason is i am cutting and i am sick of the bload and water retention. even with arimidex ...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by axiomatic6
    i am running tren e, 300mg ew. first time with tren, i am baout dont with my first week, i dont want to take shots everyday, i am hoping i am one of those poeple that really dont get any. i have been reading a lot about tren only cycles, it seems a lot of people do just find with their sex drive. i have decided that i am going to run my HRT dose of test at 100mg a week with my tren, the reason is i am cutting and i am sick of the bload and water retention. even with arimidex...
    Thats exactly what I intend to do in my next cycle with HRT as well. I am going to add Deca as well.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    i read this
    "TREN E IS ESSENTIALLY A NEW FORM OF PARABOLAN WHICH USES THE UBIQUITIOS ENATHATE ESTER INSTEAD OF THE HEXAHYDROBENZYLCARBONATE OF THE OLD PRODUCT". FROM ANABOLICS 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    oh and run test higher dose then tren...

Her's my plan cycle altogether

eq 600 mg week 1-14
    cypionate 400 mg week 1-15
    tren e 400mg week 3-10

I figured the eq would take up for the test being the same amount as the tren. And I did the tren in the middle so I won't be coming off three substances at once to keep as much gains as I can.

Will do HCG throughout cycle (swales). But confused about what ancillaries to use because of the tren. Was going to use nolva, but if I understand correctly it's not good combination with tren. Thought about letro, but I read it can be bad for liver and kidneys and with the tren I thought that might be bad too. So any help with that would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfish
    Her's my plan cycle altogether

eq 600 mg week 1-14
    cypionate 400 mg week 1-15
    tren e 400mg week 3-10

I figured the eq would take up for the test being the same amount as the tren. And I did the tren in the middle so I won't be coming off three substances at once to keep as much gains as I can.

Will do HCG throughout cycle (swales). But confused about what ancillaries to use because of the tren. Was going to use nolva, but if I understand correctly it's not good combination with tren. Thought about letro, but I read it can be bad for liver and kidneys and with the tren I thought that might be bad too. So any help with that would be appreciated.
    lots of guys swear by vitamin b-6. i take it anyway so i don't know how it effects my tren cycles.

How soes my planned cycle look? what about the letro or aromasin ?

Thread Information