Moose is offline New Member

Fina and Winny Tabs

I am six foot six, 270 pounds with 12.5 % body fat. I want a cycle that is going to cut me up. I was thinking about fina eod and winny tabs on top of that. I don't really know much about either of these. THe only other stack I have taken was a eight week cycle of equipoise . Any help would be appreciated

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    fina is usually dosed at around 75mgs eod weeks 1 - 6
    winny 50mgs ed weeks 1 - 6

i haven't tried this yet myself but am leaning towards something like this myself for my next cycle...

maybe some of the vets might have a little more insight.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I just gotta say thumbs up for the 6'6 270 @12%, nice bro....very nice.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I would toss in a bit of some test propinate there maybe 100mg/eod and you'd be set.

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    tren and stano builds granite........throw in a low dose test and you will experience results like no other. be careful though.......fina is not the most user friendly AAS

Unity66

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Unity66
    tren and stano builds granite........throw in a low dose test and you will experience results like no other. be careful though.......fina is not the most user friendly AAS

Unity66
    Could you please explain this. I am aware it can be tough on the joints (but that comes with insane strength increase) and liver. Anything else? I am concerned about using it with winny to be honeast as that sounds less than appealing to my joints. Soooooo, if you don't mind could you please post you experiences?

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Tren and winny is killer on the joints just take about 2000mg/d glucosamine and that works wonders for me. I will be stacking fina winny prop and eq in a couple weeks, and yeah HEAVY on the gluco. I will let you fellas know how it goes.

I've been taking 3g ED of MSM powder and so far that did the trick. I put 100lbs. onto my squat last cycle and needless to say my joints started to hurt a bit but the MSM cleared it right up. I'm just hoping it'll be able to do the same on winny/fina. Thanks for the reply. Anyone else?

yea.......winny is an anti-progesterone in reference to joints.
    Progesterone helps in joint cushioning. Reducing joint
    progesterone increases joint inflammation hence why
    Deca +winstrol is such a great stack, they counter-balance
    each other.

this is an option that works wonders.........as does drinking extras water, which you should be doing anyway (2-3gallons) to ensure your kidneys/liver stay in good working order

deca is great for the tendons/joints and you wont have to worry about tren /nandrolone (both have progesterone properties) if your intake of winny is 50-100mg/day.

what doses were you considering using of the following AAS. btw........a small dose of test or at least 50mg/day of provrion is gonna be needed in such a stack.

hope this helps...........

Unity66

Moose is offline New Member
    I was considering 1 cc of fina eod and 100mg of winny each day. I was going to do this for a six week cycle and end it with clomid. I was also told to use milk thistle while on this stack to make sure body is cleaned out.

yea, milk thistle, tylers liver detox, cranberry extract and a slew of other shite' will help with the strain associated with 17-AA AAS and general drug toxicitiy.

1ml eod of fina (did you make it yourself, is it from a source--whats the mg/ml ratio?). i like the stano....half-life is ~9-10hrs (someone correct me if im wrong on this) so take 50mg am/pm.

tren acetate has a short half-life and ive experienced better gains and more consistent blood levels when using it ed.

with such a strong cycle...you may want to consider switching to oxandrolone or even a lower dose of winny before you start your gain-keepers formula. fina will shut you down quick!!!

also.....youll get better results if you use a low dose test (500mg/wk of enanthate ).....t200 is cheap if cost is an issue.

yes, test/tren work well together......it will be hard on the joints and you will benefit greatly from bit o' testo in thier.....shit, your going ed/eod anyway so why not use proprionate.......

best of luck on your cycle bro.......

Unity66

Why is test so necessary besides to keep libido in line?
    Personally, after the 6 weeks of fina, I will continue on with 2 weeks of winny alone @ 50mg ED, and then switch to anavar (hopefully) for a bit of a bridge through clomid therapy.

Test is a must!

I have always used Test as the backbone of any of my cycles. It could be taken by itself and still pile on strength and mass like you wouldn't believe. Its effectiveness is even greater if used with a strong Anabolic , such as Winny or Fina.

I personally love Prop. I don't mind sticking myself often, and I usually run it every day, not eod like others. I like to run about 100mg ed and it works miracles for me. My first cycle I put on 12lbs the first week!! That was enough to sell me on how effective testosterone is.

As far as I'm concerned, test is still best.

Peace. Just my .02

im just a firm believer that test, being the natural male hormone that it is....exhibits both class I and II properties, is easily obtainable and is synergistic with any and all AAS.

im not alone in this opinion......i would not use tren without test as a base. winny, i could see that (shit, im actually bout to be a guinea-pig and will be using the generic 10ml 100mg/ml vials of stano from a chemist in the UK.......same guy whereby the generic oxandrolones DSPO and myself got tested and they were great!)

yada...yada...........im ranting.........ill keep a running thread on my experiences with the generic winny. i sent this week so should be expecting this lil fuckers in a couple of wks.

back to the topic.......TEST is the King among AAS, all AAS are a derivative of test. in my opinion, test should form the base of all cycles......

Unity66

Thread Information