Thread: Deca Dick...

allsafe is offline New Member

Deca Dick...

Ok brothers (&sisters if in the house=)

What the hell is deca dick and what is the worst case scenario and the recovery from that scenario?

I take 300 mcg of deca, 550 enth 1x week. Also 35iu sub grow ED.

My confusion is what the "deca dick" really means, ie what are the sides in that area of body that others have experienced?

Me..

6'1
    recently lost 55 lbs =) still losing :-)
    bf is likely in the 20's but also going down!
    sexually active to this moment, but different... =\

I am also using Letro for gyno, just started like 5 days.

Whats up with scaring a brother about this deca dick??

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Are you serious ? You are doing 35IU HGH ED ?

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    Dude,

U get Deca dick from taking Deca Durabolin with no testosterone .

Deca inhibits your natural test production to nearly 100% within 5 days and takes 30 days to return test levels to normal. having natural test levels so low will cause impotence from taking Deca. Hence the name "Deca Dick".

If you however take testosterone with your deca, this will not occur as the synthetic test you will be injecting will replace your natural test levels. This is why Hellmask says, "No Test, No cycle. Deca Dick"

Hoped this helped

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Deca shuts you down hard (stops natural test production). If you run deca on it's own then lack of test in the body can cause erectile dysfunction (deca dick). This can last for months while natural test levels return slowly. Even when test is added (which will keep you horny during cycle) problems can occur after cycle as natural test sometimes take a long time to come back to normal. An agressive PCT strategy should help.

Kale, can u answer my "overdosed" thread please???

U bros are true! Thank u so much for actively answering so quickly!!

Kale - i have a 1/2 cc pin, and sometimes a 1 cc pin.. i fill that to the 35 mark. is that 35 iu? it seems to indicate that on the syringe.

Mista/Perfect.. - thanks. i guess it was what i thought it was. ya def taking enth at same time, shudda started tes a lil before the deca but i'm in week 7 now so its all balanced.

I ask because, and I apologize in advance for this.. but I often use a recreational supplement while actively partying. That supplement has an annoying side of making my libido go, yet not get real hard due to energy in the body.

I get hard, and have great time (sorry bros, tmi but this is like talking to my buds) but can't seem to climax easily. Not a bad thing, but the girls are getting pissed that they can't make me pop. Again, tmi and I hope not too over the top for this forum.

Probably the issue is a result of the rec sup, but I may as well lay it out there for comment. Btw, I am working hard to eliminate the rec sup as I can't lift when its in system... I did once and omg, resting heartrate an hour later was 130!!!

Quote Originally Posted by allsafe
    U bros are true! Thank u so much for actively answering so quickly!!

Kale - i have a 1/2 cc pin, and sometimes a 1 cc pin.. i fill that to the 35 mark. is that 35 iu? it seems to indicate that on the syringe.

Mista/Perfect.. - thanks. i guess it was what i thought it was. ya def taking enth at same time, shudda started tes a lil before the deca but i'm in week 7 now so its all balanced.

I ask because, and I apologize in advance for this.. but I often use a recreational supplement while actively partying. That supplement has an annoying side of making my libido go, yet not get real hard due to energy in the body.

I get hard, and have great time (sorry bros, tmi but this is like talking to my buds) but can't seem to climax easily. Not a bad thing, but the girls are getting pissed that they can't make me pop. Again, tmi and I hope not too over the top for this forum.

Probably the issue is a result of the rec sup, but I may as well lay it out there for comment. Btw, I am working hard to eliminate the rec sup as I can't lift when its in system... I did once and omg, resting heartrate an hour later was 130!!!
    Dude thats is 3.5 IU If you were doing 35 IU I would start getting the box ready

Kale thank you!

I've learned a lot in a short time tonight =)

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    LOL at 35iu I thought i was talking to a millionaire!

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    LOL at 35iu I thought i was talking to a millionaire!
    Yeah one with a MASSIVE jaw and distended gut !!!!

No shit on the jaw... and forehead!

I know a guy in public sport eye that has been shooting hgh for years! Big headed mofo! LOL LOL

glad you liked our replies

Pac8541 is offline Associate Member
    I get hard, and have great time (sorry bros, tmi but this is like talking to my buds) but can't seem to climax easily. Not a bad thing, but the girls are getting pissed that they can't make me pop.
    Interesting you should mention this as I've been experiencing the same thing. I was thinking it might be all mental but maybe not.

Cornholio is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pac8541
    Interesting you should mention this as I've been experiencing the same thing. I was thinking it might be all mental but maybe not.
    I get that every time I take Deca with Test. It is not a bad thing. I can have sex for hours.

Andy Thai is offline Banned
    Deca dick is a reality but not the end of the world.

I finished a cycle of Deca and Test six weeks ago and have only felt 100% ""Ready to rock and roll" this week.

Andy Thai

shot60 is offline Junior Member
    iran a 8wk cyle of deca /winnie and only started pumping t250 the last 2wks with the deca then continued another 3wks mixed w/var and never had a prob w getting o 'l jr. up. wasn't overly horny but when the time arose so did i lucky i guess.
    Last edited by shot60; 11-10-2006 at 04:59 PM.

Thread Information