Thread: orals

dougeazy is offline New Member

orals

Im sorry alot of you will think this is stupid and ignorant but my order is in the mail of equi test dbol and winni, and i didnt think before i ordered the injectables that i cant hide those from my girlfriend, with all the needles and syringes...i need to work out a cycle of just orals. i have winni and dbol....iknow this isnt a very good choice because of not keeping gains and its 2 17aa's. i was thinking if i added some test to my cycle it would be okay.....is there anyway that i can take my test oil and make it into a powder....or can i have a few suggestions of oral test. i know andriol is not a very good test choice but i dont know of any others out there. help and suggestions please....even critisism but please make it constructive....?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dougeazy
    Im sorry alot of you will think this is stupid and ignorant but my order is in the mail of equi test dbol and winni, and i didnt think before i ordered the injectables that i cant hide those from my girlfriend, with all the needles and syringes...i need to work out a cycle of just orals. i have winni and dbol....iknow this isnt a very good choice because of not keeping gains and its 2 17aa's. i was thinking if i added some test to my cycle it would be okay.....is there anyway that i can take my test oil and make it into a powder....or can i have a few suggestions of oral test. i know andriol is not a very good test choice but i dont know of any others out there. help and suggestions please....even critisism but please make it constructive....?

Other then andriol there isn't much you can do as far as an effective oral test. Even when andriol is used it still doesn't compare to a regular injectable test. I would get an injectable test and I would just not bother hiding it. If she can't accept it then I would find someone who could.

thanks

i can get fina could i just take the pellets as pills?

i can get fina could i just take the pellets as pills?

It's not methylated and you would have to take very large amounts to get an effective dosage out of it.

body_by_donuts is offline Junior Member
    If you wanted to hide it you could, with long esters you only inject twice a week.

ha where would i hide it with this lady around?
    inside the TV???

flash31 is offline Junior Member
    be creative bro. hide the grear!!!! don't ruin your health and your cycle by only taking dbol and winny

well thats the thing ive found some cow implants with test prop and tren ace
    but the member above has been using them longer so i figured id trust him.
    but ive found 100 doses of test prop in cow pill form for pretty good prices and i wouldnt mind having to take more for it to be affective. im sorry i know im being very stuburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    It's not methylated and you would have to take very large amounts to get an effective dosage out of it.
    methylated as in methyl alcohol?

methylated as in methyl alcohol?

As in being 17alpha alkylated to prevent liver breakdown so the compound survives passing through the liver.

im asuming i cant do that in my kitchen......thanks for the help

Thread Information