Musclehead21 is offline Junior Member

need some help please!

I have 2 questions. The first one is is there any way to lower your hemotocrit levels other than giving blood? I had them checked about a month ago and they were a little high but since then I have felt like shit. Always tired and fatigued. Second question is I had the worst injection on wednesday ever. I use 1 and 1/2 in pins in my glute. I aspirated twice and got blood in the needle and finally the third time was a success(I bleed alot when I pulled the needle out all 3 times)I changed the needle tip each time I went in. I now have a knot the size of my hand back there that hurts to sit down. This is my second cycle and never had this before. it is red, hot(sometimes) and bruised. I don't have a fever and I have been using heat packs on it. any other help? Thanks guys for your advice!!

MrMe is offline Member
    Well your first question i cant help you there, but your second one, you shouldnt be using anything less then 1.5 inch pin for your glute. Keep massaging the area and apply heat to it for a couple more days

i do use 1.5 inch pins in my glute

ITALIANMAN is offline Junior Member
    I think your soar from going in and out too much,or maybe moving around the pin too much..Like said about keep massaging it and adding heat should be alright.I have that happen few time just took a real hot shower and massaged the sh**t out of it...but just keep and eye on it for infection

thanks for the help man.

Thread Information