Thread: please help

oLdskool0789 is offline New Member

please help

im 21 years old and i need help on steriods i never took anything and i know nothing aobut it so can someone please help me what to take and how to take it please!!!

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Welcome to AR. You have a ton of research to do. Good luck.

ghoul000 is offline Associate Member
    You asking a very very generic question. First, you are little young...but whats your stats...what kind of training experience do you have...what are you trying to do?

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    Are you sure you want to start taking steroids at the age of 21?? If yes, ask yourself again... Are you REALLY sure??

Although taking steroids has in some circles become the norm, it is still a very dangerous subject if you go flying in without doing your research twice!!

Yes steroids are safe, and yes they do work... but this is only true if you know what you taking, eat correctly, train correctly and don't throw the towel in at the 1st hurdle.

The best thing you could do would be to explain your situation very carefully to some of the VERY experienced members of this board. Age, weight, height, body fat, diet, training program, goals, medical problems etc etc etc The more info the better.

And my personal advice would be to again think very hard before you start injectiong yourself with chemicals!!

Jay

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    well we can't give you everything you need. I would suggest researching here on your own for a bit first.

Read the rules here, then post your diet in the diet forum, post your current workout in the workout forum and from there you can get advice on what you are doing right and what needs work if anything.

After you get all your diet/training stuff in order, if you realy want to know more about steroids , read the profiles section here, the stickies in this forum and the educational forum especially. After that if you have any questions, post a thread and ask away.

Let me say one thing though, it is NOT a good idea to use steroids before you know exactly what you are doing and have been lifting and eating right for quite sometime. that is when you will benefit the most from steroids usage.

Be careful, welcome to AR and be safe.

Thread Information