krossuss is offline New Member

Pro Wrestler Cycle

I'm a pro wrestler in the Indies and wanted to get eveyone's opinion on a cycle. I am about 5'10" 210 lbs, 10% bodyfat. I would like to hit about 240 - 250 lbs. I care nothing about cutting just mass building. This is the cycle I am considering:

Weeks 1-10 Test Enanthate 500mg/wk
    Weeks 1-10 Deca Durabolin 400mg/wk
    Weeks 1-6 Dianabol 50mg/wk
    Weeks 1-16 Liquidex .25 ed
    Chlomid 2 wks after last injection

I've been researching for a while and this seems like the best type of cycle for my goals but I wanted to get some more experienced opinions before I start. Thanks.

will is offline Banned
    IMO i thats a real good cycle but i wouldnt run the dbol or 6 weeks thats a real pounding on the liver at 50mg ED. run it for 4 weeks. tae alpha lipoic acid too.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    yeah add at the very least 1200mg of ALA ED and maybe cut the dbol to 40 mg and run it for 4 weeks to be safe on the liver. otherwise that would be an excellent cycle for putting on mass... just make sure your diet is on (eat clean, but eat as much as you can).

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    u said mass?
    1-4 anadrol 50
    1-10 500 test
    1-10 400 deca
    9-13 prop and fina mix eod ,
    atrt clomid day after last hit .make sure you take a ll the proper precautions ,your anties ,ala,milkthistle ,water.

4plates is offline Banned

Re: Pro Wrestler Cycle

[QUOTE]Originally posted by krossuss

Weeks 1-10 Test Enanthate 500mg/wk
    Weeks 1-10 Deca Durabolin 400mg/wk
    Weeks 1-6 Dianabol 50mg/wk
    Weeks 1-16 Liquidex .25 ed
    Chlomid 2 wks after last injection

looks like a good mass builder,but like the guys said stop dbol after wk 4.
    im not sure about the lx ,but i dont think its need up until wk 16
    and clomid 3 wks out,not 2

BIG LARR is offline New Member
    yea man dbal not good for the liver man....you will miss it though i always get really strong on it...like retard strengh or somthing...

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    i would not run the liquidex during the dbol unless you have itchy nips. my experience running an anti-e with dbol was that all the water weight I would have had (and added strength) was robbed by the anti-e and the dbol was much less effective. i'd start the anti-e after the dbol and before that period, use it on an as need basis. you'll have more bloat and possibly more strength, good luck.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    "like retard strength," thats not even funny.

Gear101 is offline Member
    i'd up the liq too .5ml ed amd then front load 1ml ed the first week of clomid

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    the hepatoxicity on the liver is way overestimated with dbol , ive seen guys run @ 10 weeks @ 50mg, i think you'll be fine @ 6 weeks with 50mg, but to be safe maybe drop it to 35/40? doesnt matter, you'll probably see the exact same gains and you'll save some cash, .02$

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm with dj on this fact. I think it is good that people are trying to protect their livers but the difference between four and six weeks in a healthy adult is not going to be that tremendous. I am assuming that this is your first cycle so I would say your dosages are adequate although there is a big difference between putting thirty to forty pounds on a 5'10 210lb frame as opposed to a 5'10 170lb frame so you may fall short of those goals.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    He actually said "50mg/wk" of D-bol, which isn't enough. Try 30-35mg/DAY.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by goldenFloyd
    i would not run the liquidex during the dbol unless you have itchy nips. my experience running an anti-e with dbol was that all the water weight I would have had (and added strength) was robbed by the anti-e and the dbol was much less effective. i'd start the anti-e after the dbol and before that period, use it on an as need basis. you'll have more bloat and possibly more strength, good luck.
    I don't think more bloat=more gains...it's just water weight and IMO makes a person look like shit...

Krossus, cycle looks fine to me...Keep in mind that the deca takes 3 weeks to clear so you may want to wait an extra week for the clomid. I wouldn't sweat the dbol for 6 weeks, that's nothing reallly, just makes sure to drink plenty of water and take your ala. I've ran orals for 14 weeks and had my enzyme levels checked mid cycle and they were fine, I did drol 4 weeks then dbol 4 weeks , then winny 6 weeks...I was also taking Tyler's Liver detox but I wouldn't sweat the 6 weeks...

Thread Information