xman is offline Junior Member

HCG at the end of cycle?

I've heard some people say that you should take HCG in the middle and the end of a cycle for 1 week, then followed by clomid. I have also heard that you should not take it at the end because it will just further delay recovery of you HTPA. What do you guys think?

The original jason Guest
    i just posted this somewhere else but here it is again in an 8 week cycle use hcg for 2 weeks weeks 6&7 500 iu's ed or alternatly u can use it 500iu's ed all cycle starting around week 2-3 depending on your nads it is inneficient used post cycle and will only further delay your recovery

peace
    jason

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by The original jason
    i just posted this somewhere else but here it is again in an 8 week cycle use hcg for 2 weeks weeks 6&7 500 iu's ed or alternatly u can use it 500iu's ed all cycle starting around week 2-3 depending on your nads it is inneficient used post cycle and will only further delay your recovery

peace
    jason
    ditto - Imagine a plant that is not getting enough nutrients, water, and sun, and begins to droop. Well, you can put a stick in the ground to support it and make it stand up straight again, but you are obviously not solving the plants problem. (how about that for an analogy at 2:40 am!!).

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Yep good analogy..........!

BA

xman is offline Junior Member
    so it is 2 weeks of HCG 500iu ed, corecct?

Yes, ina 8 wk cycle use it 500iu's everyday during the 6th- 7th week: total 7000iu's for both weeks.
    in a 10wk cycle do it on the 8th- 9th week use the same amount (500iu's a week for two weeks total of 7000u's)
    see how it works?

I had the same ? a while back

Fast R
    Last edited by Fast Results; 08-24-2001 at 10:57 PM.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    I use HCG during a cycle and not after, but I don't plan in advance exactly when it will be. Plan to use it for two weeks sometime in the period of the middle toward the end, but not the very end. This is a good way to learn to listen to your body. I know it will benefit me when I am taking heavy dosages of juice but not feeling pumped and growing like I did earlier in the cycle. That's when I kick in the HCG. It's hard or impossible to predict when that will happen, so play it by ear. BTW, when taking HCG in the middle of the cycle like that, you gonna get REAL big! For me, it's like starting a new super-cycle and getting all jacked.

Also, clomid can also be used during a cycle to get the feeling back when you feel you are lagging.

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    you should read swiftos thread

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    This thread is from 2001 silly.

Ryan121 is offline Associate Member

Question

did i read this right 500iu's per day?

Can I run it for longer than 2 weeks in a 14 week cycle?

Thread Information