fkn9381 is offline New Member

EQ & Test, or EQ, Test, & D-ball ???

Alright, i need advice. I'm
    23 yrs old,
    5'10",
    160lbs,
    5% body fat,
    been lifting off and on for 2yrs, but seriously (5-6 days a week, eating right, etc...) for the past 8 months. started that before i ever even knew anything about steroids .
    I've just did a cycle of deca 300 (starting march 1st, for 10 wks). The gains were good. I went from 147lbs to 164lbs. used chlomid therepy for 2weeks after. didn't lose any mass or strength. I eat 5-6 times a day (healthy), drink as much water as possible (around a gallon a day), whey protien milk shakes 3 times a day, and am on creatine now since i'm not on a cycle anymore. I'm really not a big guy, just lean and fairly ripped.
    my goal is at least 175lbs of lean, keapable, quality muscle (not AS water retension).
    My setback is i drink alot (sometimes 5 nights a week, sometimes more). I've cut back, but i still have my binges (ex-girl fucking with my head , oh well just fuels my fire) and i'm still interested in keeping my liver and kidneys intact. So i'm quitting all that when i get on this next cycle

Ok, I know i want EQ b/c i like what i've read about it here. I'm not interested in blowing up, just putting on keepable mass without killing my liver.
    What has been suggested to me, and what i know i want to do is
    1-10 Test Enanthate 500mg
    1-10 EQ 400mg
    13-15 Clomid

But i already have in my possesion 50cc of reforvit-B (D-ball) and need to know if i really should stack that with the Test and EQ. would i keep my gains, or would it just blow me up then shrink. I'd rather stay lean and ripped but just put on good muscle not too much water weight.

I need advise as to how i should stack them and if there is something better.

Thanx,
    fkn9381

G-S Guest
    If you wanna stay lean and ripped, then stay away from the DBOL .

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Thats the cycle I'm on now. I added dbol weeks 1-4. I gained 7 pounds my first week.

fkn9381 is offline New Member

adding dbol

what if i just used the dbol wks 1-4 or 1-5, to jumpstart and still did the 1-10 EQ and Test? would that keep the bloating to a minimal and leave me ok. and if i used the dbol like that, how much would i take a day or a week. (i have a 50cc bottle, reforvit-B)

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    run arimi .25 ed or nolva 20mg ed to help with the water. But wait for the guys with more knowledge to chime in.

G-S Guest
    First time on Dbol ? I wouldn't exceed 40mg per day. Also, if you want to run it so you can see quick resluts, arimidex is a must have. Run it at .25 per day.

Once you stop the dbol, most the water will leave your system. You'll keep some though, therefore you wont look at lean as you did. But, you'll have some added mass.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    i was thinking about running this same cycle, but sort of afraid of the dbol and blowing up like a michelin man... well more like a michelin man actually.

salsero192 is offline New Member
    Bro , Today I just finished week 4 of 10 of EQ 500mg per week and Sust 250mg every 5 days. I am up 15lbs since day 1. This is my first cycle with test. I love this shit!

Moto27 is offline Junior Member
    hey bros i am on week 3 of that same cycle with the db and let me tell you something, that shit makes you so fucking strong and feel mean as hell. I would DEFINETLY tell you to take it. Sounds like you will have no problems losing the excess fat that comes with it but in the meantime you should be able to keep some quality size which is everyones goal. Good luck and PM me if you have any questions.

peace

T

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Glad to see you finally joined fkn9381...welcome to AR....with the D-bol you will see some water retention, but it will help kickstart your cycle and get you stronger earlier. You already have it, might as well drink it...overall your cycle looks good...holla at ya later

Peace

Thread Information