daviebeer is offline Junior Member

Talking cycle critique if ya plz!!

Hey guys I'm starting on cycle #2, hoping for some critiquin'
    Me: 24 yrs, 198 lbs, 6'1"
    I've been hittin the gym pretty regularly (at least 4x/week) and got a decent diet I'm playing with.

My last cycle was test cyp (600/week, 1-10), dbol (week 1-4), decca (1-10), and winny (6-10)

What I have on hand for this cycle is:
    Test Cyp, Tren E, Decca, liquidex

I do not have any clomid on hand, but I didn't run any PCT last time and had no probs, but I may still get some anyway.

If anyone has a good idea of what dosage I ought to be sitting at (esp. with tren since its my first and I know its strong stuff) feel free to drop a line.

MrMe is offline Member
    Let us know the amounts you have on hand, and i wouldnt skip out on PCT bud, youll end up shutting down bad. Your only 200lbs, wait till you get in the 240lbs range you will see PCT is important or youll end up back at your 200.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Completely agree, as some users say...PCT is the most important part of a cycle, in the long run, theres no point to cycling if you dont PCT correctly.

I HAVE 70mL of test cyp @ 300, 40 mL of tren e @ 350mL, 10mL Decca (can't remember concentration) and some liquidex. My buddys going to hook me up with about 5g of clomid or nolv. if you think thats enough.

No i dont think it is enough, it does vary from person to person though, i would get some Letro, and some HCG as tren and deca will shut you down hard for most people

yall have a suggested dosage for the tren ? I'm probably going to run 600mg/week of test cyp, and as far as the decca goes... seeing as I'm on tren e already, should I even waste my time with it?
    thx

I wouldnt run the deca with tren ..big shut down along with progesterone sides

yeah thats what I thought. You have a suggested dosage for tren 1st timer?
    also im sittin on a 3000 cal/day diet. Wondering if that should be any diff using tren and all.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think a first time tren user should use TREN e

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    did you keep all your gains when you didn't do a pct? how did you feel after after the cycle?? did you recover quick?

Tren at 50mg ED should be ok, be aware though tren has plenty of sides...and up the cals too

thanx for the replies guys.

Regarding my lack of PCT last time: a lot of my mass was from dbol which i lost, but I also fell of track, so it was to be expected. As far as side effects go, my testes were obviously smaller, but they seem to be normal a couple of months after I stopped the test. Other than that I really can't say I felt any different or noticed anything odd.

Regarding Tren usage:I'm on Tren E so im shooting apx. 300mg 2x/week with equal amounts of test c. In regards to Andre saying I shouldn't take Tren E for the first time, I'm curious why you say that... (other than the fact it takes longer to get it out of my system if the sides get bad) though this is all I can get my hands on so I'll probably stick with it anyway.

Though I haven't been measuring, I imagine I'm around 3200 cal/day.

also I'm picking up some clomid for pct. 100g ought to be enough?

Thread Information