reppedout1 is offline Member

help bubbles in syringe!

hello everyone! just got done loading my test enth shot.i must have drawn out too fast because i got some bubbles in the syringe,small ones.there also seems to be 2 small bubbles in the barrel i believe its called below the needle.i believe they'll just burst when i inject.this is my first time loading the shot myself had a buddy show me before,i did the inject though.my question is i guess will it kill me to inject this shot?i heard it takes 3 cc's of air straight into a vein to do that.help please i have to do this shot tonight.thanks everyone!!!

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    A few bubbles wont hurt you.....

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    agreed- its fine to have afew small bubbles

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Tap the barrel repeatedly while holding it so that the pin is pointing straight up...do this till all the bubbles rise to the top. Then just push out any remaining air in the syringe. Should be good to go then...either way, a tiny bubble or so is not going to kill you.

Good luck,

-Shrpskn

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    Tap the barrel repeatedly while holding it so that the pin is pointing straight up...do this till all the bubbles rise to the top. Then just push out any remaining air in the syringe. Should be good to go then...either way, a tiny bubble or so is not going to kill you.

Good luck,

-Shrpskn
    Good advice. Also to ease your mind a bit, I've injected half a cc of air into my quad with 2 more ccs of gear with no problems. Not proud of it though.

mxnick76 is offline Junior Member
    Ya bro there right, remeber your injecting intramuscularly not intervenously , the air cant enter your blood vains from your muscle.

reppedout1 is offline Member
    appreciate everyones help!!

Rye_guy is offline Member
    ya man, takes more air in the shot to do damage than what you have described... Shoot away man, you'll be fine

Maximus_Pecs is offline Associate Member
    You actually have to shoot the air into a vein and not muscle. Even then it takes 3cc (told by a nurse) although I've read that it takes more... I actually leave about .10cc of air at the top of the syringe (needle pointing down) so that I don’t; leave any gear in the needle. I actually learned this trick from a nurse that works at a Botox clinic... Not that its alot but hey you might as well use what you paid for...

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't worry about the bubbles. It's common, and won't hurt anything.

body_by_donuts is offline Junior Member
    I normally get a few bubbles during aspiration, its not a big deal.

one8nine is offline Banned
    it takes like 3+ml of pure air to hurt you i read, if not more so dont stress about bubbles, you have a lot of bubbles in your blood a lot more than you see in that syringe

MrMe is offline Member
    I do the exact same, i leave .2cc in the syringe so i can get every drop out when injecting...

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus_Pecs
    You actually have to shoot the air into a vein and not muscle. Even then it takes 3cc (told by a nurse) although I've read that it takes more... I actually leave about .10cc of air at the top of the syringe (needle pointing down) so that I don’t; leave any gear in the needle. I actually learned this trick from a nurse that works at a Botox clinic... Not that its alot but hey you might as well use what you paid for...

Thread Information