SayHelotomylilFriend is offline Associate Member

does Anadrol required Anti-oestrogen ?

Wondering if Anadrol only require anti-oestrogen ?? I don't want bitch tits

I was taking 100mg/ED but I now take 200mg/ED because my new anadrol seems not to be as strong as my last from **** ****
    Here are what I take now: Feedback for that stuff please

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Please edit the ugl name out of your post......Thanks

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    If you do not know the answer yourself then why on earth are you taking them??????
    This thread is ridiculous. Throw your anadrol in the bin and read for about 6 months before you start any more cycles.

The answer is yes BTW.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    thanks for the ugl lol

one8nine is offline Banned
    aromasin or armidex/Ldex wotn do anything for you

on the other hand letro+nolva or caber+nolva will help you, the addition of b6 wouldnt hurt either

ill tell you that now quick but you should really spend some time researching why and a little more about what you are putting into your body

come on beast people come here for help, and with that title in red thats just a little more preasure on you to be a good example. i have been seeing a lot of threads where you are insulting people much more than what is needed we are all brothers here we dont need that.
    Last edited by one8nine; 11-15-2006 at 08:11 AM.

Thanks, sorry about the ugl thing, Thanks for info on letro+nolva.

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    aromasin or armidex/Ldex wotn do anything for you

on the other hand letro+nolva or caber+nolva will help you, the addition of b6 wouldnt hurt either

ill tell you that now quick but you should really spend some time researching why and a little more about what you are putting into your body

come on beast people come here for help, and with that title in red thats just a little more preasure on you to be a good example. i have been seeing a lot of threads where you are insulting people much more than what is needed we are all brothers here we dont need that.
    I have not insulted anyone I have given this guy some sound advice and also answered his question. You seriously think that he should be doing an anadrol only cycle when he obviously has absolutely no clue what he is doing?? I told him to bin the Anadrol and READ. Do you think he should just carry on ****ing himself up and being ignorant? If my blunt response stops one person from making mistakes that can lead to IRREVERSIBLE side effects then it is worth it. I do not dislike anyone here but I will not ever agree with ignorance like this. AS is no joke and people who misuse and abuse AS with no research are giving it a bad name with the media ect. This affects us all especially you guys in the states.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I have not insulted anyone I have given this guy some sound advice and also answered his question. You seriously think that he should be doing an anadrol only cycle when he obviously has absolutely no clue what he is doing?? I told him to bin the Anadrol and READ. Do you think he should just carry on ****ing himself up and being ignorant? If my blunt response stops one person from making mistakes that can lead to IRREVERSIBLE side effects then it is worth it. I do not dislike anyone here but I will not ever agree with ignorance like this. AS is no joke and people who misuse and abuse AS with no research are giving it a bad name with the media ect. This affects us all especially you guys in the states.
    Being pretty ignorant I admit on Anadrol , can you tell me what is the danger of using it alone ? what you mean by ****ing myself up and IRREVERSIBLE side effects ?

Thanks for helping me
    Last edited by SayHelotomylilFriend; 11-15-2006 at 06:13 PM.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SayHelotomylilFriend
    Being pretty ignorant I admit on Anadrol , can you tell me what is the danger of using it alone ? what you mean by ****ing myself up and IRREVERSIBLE side effects ?

Thanks for helping me
    Nobody needs to answer that. Anyone that took 8th grade health class knows some of the potential side effects of steroids .

However, to help you out, Anadrol is a very unique (read: difficult) compound in HOW it cuases side effects. Go to the profiles section and read up. Personally, I would run Letro and keep Nolva on hand. For some reason, its not very well explained how anadrol cuases gyno.

BTW, Do you know what PCT is?

Thanks for helping me
    High blood pressure that could lead to death is pretty irreversible as are a pair of breasts with milk lactating from them. These are two quite far fetched examples but the point is they are possible, especially if you run a cycle without the correct supporting compounds.
    If you are running Anadrol alone you should be aware that it will shut you down, this can lead to loss of libido for a long time. To combat this it is suggested you use test with your cycle and make sure you have a very good pct lined up, this will help restore your natural test levels. If you dont know what PCT is you need to check the pct forum out.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    High blood pressure that could lead to death is pretty irreversible as are a pair of breasts with milk lactating from them. These are two quite far fetched examples but the point is they are possible, especially if you run a cycle without the correct supporting compounds.
    If you are running Anadrol alone you should be aware that it will shut you down, this can lead to loss of libido for a long time. To combat this it is suggested you use test with your cycle and make sure you have a very good pct lined up, this will help restore your natural test levels. If you dont know what PCT is you need to check the pct forum out.
    Agreed.

Well done beast. Good stuff mate.

very androgenic = very bad if taken alone.

Ok I know Drol alone is not the correct way of doing. So what you guy suggest as an added Test compound ? and What would be a good Post Cycle Therapy for me ?

I guess, D-bol with my anadrol would be a better cycle and tamoxifen or nolvadex . or letro would be the right PCT for me ?

Please light me up on this and thanks a lot for all your knowledge sharing with me.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Dont run dbol with the anadrol man. please.

Whats your cycle history?

Ok I know Drol alone is not the correct way of doing. So what you guy suggest as an added Test compound ? and What would be a good Post Cycle Therapy for me ?

I guess, D-bol with my anadrol would be a better cycle and tamoxifen or nolvadex . or letro would be the right PCT for me ?

Please light me up on this and thanks a lot for all your knowledge sharing with me.
    age? stats?

age? stats?

21 years old, 180 lbs 1m83, I don't know my exact body fat right now but I'd say 5-6% I have no fat at all im pretty cut in general. did d-bol about 1 to 2 years ago.. lost all gain since that time.

Diet is about 3-4 meal a day (could eat more but would have to force myself)
    Taking Whey Protein about 3-4 scoop of 24g each day (containing about 23-24g of protein each scoop, not much glucide.

I was around 165 lbs 2 to 3 month ago, started Drol at 170lbs at 50 mg 2x/ED in the morning and pre-workout about 3 weeks ago, did one week off (taking nothing) and now am taking Drol 200mg /ED for 2 days now.

hope this can help

I don't know whwere to start here really im at a loss for words.
    1. you started too young
    2. your cycles are awful
    3 your diet sounds awful
    4. I'm guessing you have not done any PCT before.

You need to stop taking steroids and run a pct. This would consist of an AI and a SERM, to make it easy just go buy some liquidex and some tamoxifen from ARR (click the blue words) and take these for 30 days at least. dose the liquidex at .5 per day and the tamoxifen at 20mg per day. While running your PCT visit the Diet forum. Eating 3 or 4 times a day is shite. If you can't make an effort to eat then your wasting your time. Finally when you get your diet and training spot on then go visit the steroid profile section and spen a couple of hours planning a cycle that works and IS SAFE.
    I know this sounds harsh but i am trying to give you some sound advice which could save your health and will definately save you wasting your time and money. Good luck.

In fact a post cycle therapy seems to be only anti-estrogen ?
    from what I read liquidex prevent bitch tit and tamoxifen is an anti-estrogen (brievely said). Is that it when you guys say to come off ?? a PCT concist only to withdraw female hormone from your body and regularise our natural testosterone level to normal ??
    Your advise are great. I will have to order those PCT compound but problem is shipping for payment and product shipping will total around 10-20 days delay... I hope this is not too much wait for my body.. :S

and what is AI and a SERM

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    AMEN!

SayHelotomylilFriend
    Since you are so persistant START by reading in here http://forums.anabolicreview.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77

IMHO Its sounds like you should do a lot more research on Anadrol .

AI (aromatose inhibitor) i.e. liquidex. SERM (selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator) i.e. Tamoxifen

Yes they restore Natural test levels. Shipping is very fast from ARR. I get mine in UK within 5 days.

yautja is offline Junior Member
    the only thing that works for gyno with anadrol is nolvadex .
    anadrol causes gyno by attaching to the estrogen receptor and activating it.
    so only a serm like nolvadex will stop the gyno by attaching to the receptor site and blocking the anadrol from stimulating the receptor site.

Quote Originally Posted by yautja
    the only thing that works for gyno with anadrol is nolvadex .
    anadrol causes gyno by attaching to the estrogen receptor and activating it.
    so only a serm like nolvadex will stop the gyno by attaching to the receptor site and blocking the anadrol from stimulating the receptor site.
    Or so we think...

Have you run anadrol? Gotten gyno, etc? Just asking becuase I posted a similar question a little while ago.

yes i have run drol at 50mg per day.(along with test)
    i am also prone to gyno.
    i did not get gyno from drol either but i have done alot of research and this is what i have found to be true.
    from now on i will use 20mg nolva a day in my next drol cycle as im prone, im not taking any risks.
    i did on the other hand get gyno symptoms from dianabol .

Quote Originally Posted by yautja
    yes i have run drol at 50mg per day.(along with test)
    i am also prone to gyno.
    i did not get gyno from drol either but i have done alot of research and this is what i have found to be true.
    from now on i will use 20mg nolva a day in my next drol cycle as im prone, im not taking any risks.
    i did on the other hand get gyno symptoms from dianabol.
    Yeah, I wasn't disagreeing. It's just like, no ones really 100% about it.

Thats cool that you didn't get symptoms though. I hoping that will be my case.

pigrond is offline Member
    wow you need to do some research you can find all the helpful info here that you need to get on track . keep going like you are and you will cause yourself some problems .read the profiles read the pct info these will explain much .and help you to know what you need.wow

no worries

Thread Information