hitmeoff is offline Associate Member

What the hell did happen to me?

THis past Wednesday, I took my usual shot of Deca /Test Enan. I do quad shots cause they are just so easy. My left quad always feels more pain than the right. As a matter of fact, my right almost never feels anything, while I always end up with some sting in my left. Anyway, this past Wed, as soon as the needle broke skin in my left, my leg kicked up (dunno if from the schock of the pain, or what), tears almost came ot my eyes, and driving the needle further in hurt like biatch as well. I aspirated, saw no blood, so I sucked it up and finished the injection (though I was feeling seriously sharp pain during the whole thing). My quad never got "sore" (they usually dont), but every time some little pressure hit that spot, or if i moved a certain way, id feel the sharp piercing pain. It still hurts today!!! THeres no swelling, no redness, leg looks fine, but damn that shap pain!! What the hell happened?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    if it made ur leg extend sounds like u hit a nerve I have done it once or twice cos i usually hit quads the most

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    toj is right on bro imho.
    ive had a muscle jump a few times before too. i differ from you in that when mine jumps, its usually kinda sore after though. glad you didnt have to deal with that on top of hitting the nerve.

peace bb79

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I hit a nerve in my quad one time and it freaking hurt like a mofo, my whole leg jumped up by itself. Ever since that I have been gun shy to injecting into my quad so I stick to delts and butt cheeks.

reli is offline Junior Member
    the quads must have a lot of nerves,cuz when i use to shoot there even if i moved my leg a little while i put the needle in sometimes it would hurt like hell anyway if there is no sweling or anything like that the pain will go away soon

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Definitely sounds like you hit a nerve. Just be cautious when injecting...learn the right spot to inject into through trial and error bro...peace

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    that happen to me once too bro. i was doing delt injection and my delts pumped in and out and i took the needle out immediately becauz i got scared but it was fine.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Ha, ive been so "traumatized" that I hit my first glute shot today, instead of my usual quad shot. I even went out of my way to order higher gauge needles. But thanks for the info bros, I kinda figuered i hit some nasty nerve

Thread Information