TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member

Coming off gear how does this look ?

currently taking winny depot and debol
    50mg winny eod
    down to 15 mg debol ed
    stoping all AS tomorrow and then injecting
    5000iu of hcg every three days 3 injections ? the day after stoping the gear ?
    then start 2x 50mg clomid for a week then 2nd week just 50mg ed after the hcg
    clen during all of this 2 weeks on then ephedrine in 2 weeks off ?
    Does this sound okay ?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    winny and dbol together, not the wisest, lol...where did you come up with that? no flame but its kinda strange to me, but then again so is 'debol', lol. hcg is worthless, if you want your balls/test back use some tribulis and more importantly use some clomid...hcg is only a limited effect for 5 days and then your back with 0 lh, test, etc...clen and eca looks ok...i think you should read up and search around a bit more, you're putting all this stuff in your body, at least know what and how to handle it, $.02 good luck

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    HCG is not useless. It is key in cycles longer than 10 weeks or ones with tren or deca . HCG should only be used during a cycle to keep the size of the testicles normal. This action allows clomid to do its job of restoring HPTA functions much easier. Never take HCG and clomid at the same time as HCG's positive effect on androgen levels will hinder clomid from doing its job. Nolvadex is a good addition to the HCG as it will block any estrogen created. Always wait 5 days from last shot of HCG to start clomid.

I usually take 500ius Sub-c ED for the last 2 weeks of my cycle and start clomid therapy at its regular time. I find I come back much faster!!

TIM
    thanks i will try what you have suggested.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    I also recomend hcg post cycle. Brings back the soldiers back to life.

TIM
    The last time i came off the gear i had a falling out with my soldier still worked just not as often as i liked ! like i had to rest it for about 3 days or so days after it was in action pissed me right off ! by old girlfriend new i took gear and new it was because i came off it ! but i have a new girl now and she does not know i take gear so i need it to work properly because i dont want to tell her y its not working properly !

Thread Information