vermin is offline Member

Hypothetical Cycle - looking for input

This is a work in progress. Halfway thinking about something like it in Spring, but so far just working with the basic notions:

Starting off (using myself as the example) HRT/cruise test-e at 250/wk and HGH 8IU/ED.

wk 1-2 21IU HGH ED test-e 250/wk
    wk 3-4 21IU HGH ED test-e 750/wk
    wk 5-16 8 IU HGH ED test-e 750/wk Deca 600/wk
    wk 17-18 8 IU HGH ED test-e 750/wk HCG 500IU ED
    wk 19-20 8 IU HGH ED test-e 250/wk HCG 500IU ED
    after - 8 IU HGH ED test-e 250/wk

Have considered a-dex or letro, or even masteron 75mg ED for e.
    Have also considered adding tren with the deca.
    Figure I'd need 5000-6000 clean calories a day at least starting week 5.

To me, the most "interesting" notion here is the kickstart of high dose HGH for a month. The literature suggests this should be highly anabolic , and moreover it seems to me that if the gains are in the form of new muscle fibers, then this should be an excellent prep for mass gains of those fibers in the rest of the cycle. The most HGH I've ever done is half that amount a day, so I'd expect to be somewhat crippled for a couple weeks.

Opinions & suggestions?
    Last edited by vermin; 12-01-2006 at 11:30 PM.

vermin is offline Member
    Dang - no love after an entire week. Anyone....?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by vermin
    This is a work in progress. Halfway thinking about something like it in Spring, but so far just working with the basic notions:

Starting off (using myself as the example) HRT/cruise test-e at 250/wk and HGH 8IU/ED.

wk 1-2 21IU HGH ED test-e 250/wk
    wk 2-4 21IU HGH ED test-e 750/wk
    wk 5-16 8 IU HGH ED test-e 750/wk Deca 600/wk
    wk 17-18 8 IU HGH ED test-e 750/wk HCG 500IU ED
    wk 19-20 8 IU HGH ED test-e 250/wk HCG 500IU ED
    after - 8 IU HGH ED test-e 250/wk

Have considered a-dex or letro, or even masteron 75mg ED for e.
    Have also considered adding tren with the deca.
    Figure I'd need 5000-6000 clean calories a day at least starting week 5.

To me, the most "interesting" notion here is the kickstart of high dose HGH for a month. The literature suggests this should be highly anabolic , and moreover it seems to me that if the gains are in the form of new muscle fibers, then this should be an excellent prep for mass gains of those fibers in the rest of the cycle. The most HGH I've ever done is half that amount a day, so I'd expect to be somewhat crippled for a couple weeks.

Opinions & suggestions?
    Can you show us the literature that suggest a 21IU start of HGH ? Have you done HGH before ?, the sides at that dose will kick your ass IMO. Also the best way to use HGH is BEFORE the cycle starts for at least 4 months that will give you the best base of new muscle fibres.

Why 20 weeks of Test E and why pyramiding ?, your hormone levels will be all over the place. Also why Deca at week 6 and not the beginning ?

I dont think its a good cycle at all .

body_by_donuts is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Can you show us the literature that suggest a 21IU start of HGH ? Have you done HGH before ?, the sides at that dose will kick your ass IMO. Also the best way to use HGH is BEFORE the cycle starts for at least 4 months that will give you the best base of new muscle fibres.

Why 20 weeks of Test E and why pyramiding ?, your hormone levels will be all over the place. Also why Deca at week 6 and not the beginning ?

I dont think its a good cycle at all .

Agreed,

4/5iu's is more then enough and runing for 4 months. If you are pyraminding the test to try and help your gains, don't. P/U some IGF and add it to you PCT.

vermin is offline Member
    I have been on HGH for about 6 months - I take 8IU/day.

The literature is full of justification for high-dose HGH - attached is the paper to which I was referring and from which I got the dose. The most I have used is 13IU/day for a month and that experience is why I noted that I fully expected to be "crippled" for at least the last two weeks of the high dose cycle. If, as the literature suggests, 10 pounds of new muscle is possible from this month then it'd be worth it.

Oh, sorry for the image quality of the graphics and the missing references page, but that was the only way I could get the paper under 100K for the upload.
    Attached Files Attached Files

vermin is offline Member
    Oh, and I was not pyramiding test - it really is a 12 week deca cycle if you look at it, with the month of HGH beforehand. I always take 250mg test/week, so that for me is "natty". I suppose I could have excluded that aspect of things for clarity. From my standpoint, it is 16 weeks of test.

As per many suiggestions, including the deca profile on this site, I started the test prior to the deca and ran it after due to the suppresive nature of deca. I know many will say that much (2 weeks before & after) is not necessary in their experiences, but I figure it is the safest way to go.

And I take a-dex and always have letro on hand, but again these aspects are not to me the exciting or noteworthy issues to the cycle idea.
    Last edited by vermin; 12-01-2006 at 11:34 PM.

vermin is offline Member
    So if I do this in February it's looking like I'll be the guinea pig, eh?

Thread Information