Thread: front loading

sp33dg33k is offline Member

Question front loading

hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me.

if you have a injectable thats ester does not release until after say 3 weeks how will front loading help?

wont the ester still take 3 weeks to release no matter how much you front load?

i hope this make sense because i am confused...

The Iron Game Guest
    It is not that the ester doesnt release until after 3 weeks It is that the ester is active for this period of time. As soon as you inject the steroid starts becoming active and depending on what ester will peak quite rapidly and it will then start to decline up until those 3 weeks

So the more you inject, the more active steroid you have from day one

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Well i frontloaded my sus and i had 15lbs in 6 days...don't ask me how , i just ate a lot, and trained a lot. Mind you, a lot is water, but what the hell, I'll take it. By the way, it's down to 12 lbs since then, so ive lost 3 lbs of it. but im only on week 2.

sp33dg33k is offline Member

Thumbs up

Originally posted by The Iron Game
    It is not that the ester doesnt release until after 3 weeks It is that the ester is active for this period of time. As soon as you inject the steroid starts becoming active and will continue to do so for a long period of time *those 3 weeks*

So the more you inject, the more active steroid you have from day one
    ah now i get it

thx irongame

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up Thanks IG - that just cleared it up for me as well

So if the steroid starts becoming active on day 1 how come it still takes so long to kick in- like 3 weeks. By the time it begins to take real effect- the ester is becoming less and less active, that's the part I don't understand. Why don't real effect start to take place right away?

_SOLID

cosmokramer is offline Junior Member
    Because after three weeks you have injected yourself three more times thus building up the concentration in the blood. It becomes active on the first day but takes three weeks to totally use itself up. So you inject yourself on week one then on week two. On week two you still have the week one's supply in you plus now you got week two in you. So at week three you have the highest concentration in your blood because you have week one, two, and three all in you at once. Thats the theory behind front loading. If you inject yourself with alot more in the first week, via front loading, you have a higher concentration of the longer lasting esters in your bloodstream right off instead of having to wait three weeks for the concentration to build up. Thus this makes the effect kick in quicker. Me, I say fuck front loading and take an oral like A50 or D-bol at the begining to jump start your cycle. But that's just me.

Cosmo

"I'm Cosmo Kramer.......the ASS man!"

cosmokramer is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    "I'm Cosmo Kramer.......the ASS man!"
    lol

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member

Question

what type of frontload did you do poppapimp

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    DAMN ya learn something new everyday... thanks guys

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by cosmokramer
    Because after three weeks you have injected yourself three more times thus building up the concentration in the blood. It becomes active on the first day but takes three weeks to totally use itself up. So you inject yourself on week one then on week two. On week two you still have the week one's supply in you plus now you got week two in you. So at week three you have the highest concentration in your blood because you have week one, two, and three all in you at once. Thats the theory behind front loading. If you inject yourself with alot more in the first week, via front loading, you have a higher concentration of the longer lasting esters in your bloodstream right off instead of having to wait three weeks for the concentration to build up. Thus this makes the effect kick in quicker. Me, I say fuck front loading and take an oral like A50 or D-bol at the begining to jump start your cycle. But that's just me.

Cosmo
    Yea I was with up to the last sentance... D-bol and a's are great for a kick start, but the faster you get your blood levels up. the quicker you'll be optaining the most or full effects from the other gear that you are taking

but a great post though
    bass

Originally posted by Whiteyebrowe
    what type of frontload did you do poppapimp

Not much of anything. Sust and EQ dosed at 750/600. Nothin spectacular, but it did the job.

Thread Information