beuleux is offline Banned

new to eq what dosage

I want to start a 12 week course in a few weeks of dbol test cyp and eq, I have taken test cyp twice before at 400mg/pw (with virtually no sides) stacked with deca but I dont like the deca sides so I thought Id replace it with eq. My question is I want to run test cyp at 600mg/pw this time but as its my first time with eq what do you guys think would be a good dose for a first time, I was thinking 400 mg/pw, are there any possible problems with the dosage difference. Oh yeh I want to frontload with dbol 40 mg/ed for the first 4 weeks. Can anyone can see any flaws or possible problems with this stack.

I would not go under 600mgs personally.

rhed is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    I would not go under 600mgs personally.
    Wow, I was thinking of running eq on my cycle @ 500mgs for 12wks.. I guess I gotta go back to the drawing board..

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by rhed
    Wow, I was thinking of running eq on my cycle @ 500mgs for 12wks.. I guess I gotta go back to the drawing board..
    Why? Hellmask was talking to beuleux and taking into consideration his cycle exp.

If you havent done any aas before than 500 mg/ed would be okay. Also, if youre running it w/ test, and I hope you are, make sure its Enan or Cyp and run it for 12 weeks too.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    I would run the Eq at 600 also !! and a minimum of 12 weeks so you could extend your Test a week or two longer

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I would go as high as my body lets me if I was able to get bloodwork.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    I would go as high as my body lets me if I was able to get bloodwork.
    Agreed...the higher the EQ dose, the more you will want to keep an eye on your blood work, particularily your RBC count as EQ tends to spike this.

-ShrpSkn

So there is no harm in upping the doseage to 600 mg/pw with the eq as im an eq virgin, no problems you can see frontloading with dbol I take it.

I see no harm in running EQ @ 600mg/wk...in fact, I believe this is the optimal dose for this specific compound.

-ShrpSkn

KNOWNasJOE is offline Junior Member
    Agreed. 600mg/week if it is your first time. Be patient with it though, as I am sure you read that it takes a while for you to really start reaping the rewards, which is why it is recommended to run it for 12 weeks.

SNUKA is offline Member
    definitely 600mg/week minimum

keep in minds results from EQ are rather slow so be patient.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I'll be running EQ in the in the summer '07 at between 400-600mg/wk.

Was going for 400mg/wk, but by the look of this thread....600mg/wk!

Everything I have read up on EQ says there is enough of a performance difference between 400 and 600 to make the jump to 600 the best way to go.

I will be doing 600 a week starting in February!!

Currently stacking EQ @ 600mg/wk as we speak...only about 3 weeks in...I'm patiently awaiting for it to begin it's release.

-ShrpSkn

Thanks for all the input guys, I wanted to be certain which is the best way to go... so Ill be doing 600 mg/pw too then Ill post again when i start, just out of interest how do you guys split the injections

If you are stacking it with the test CYp, then I would just mix it with the test and shoot twice a week. JMHO

beachbum28 is offline Associate Member
    The way people think sometimes just make me laugh my ass off. First time user of Eq...why would you want to go up to 600? Makes no sense if you don't know what it does at normal doses. Your test should be higher, not the same as the EQ for starters. I have used EQ and sust many times and different doses, and have had better results at lower rates. I use sust at 400 and eq at 350 with great reults. I've also tried sust at 600 and eq at 550 and did nothing more except give me sust flu due to build up. Start low and see what that does, then if you want go up. i think you are wasting it by doing 600 on your FIRST cycle IMO

YZFR1Tim is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum28
    The way people think sometimes just make me laugh my ass off. First time user of Eq...why would you want to go up to 600? Makes no sense if you don't know what it does at normal doses. Your test should be higher, not the same as the EQ for starters. I have used EQ and sust many times and different doses, and have had better results at lower rates. I use sust at 400 and eq at 350 with great reults. I've also tried sust at 600 and eq at 550 and did nothing more except give me sust flu due to build up. Start low and see what that does, then if you want go up. i think you are wasting it by doing 600 on your FIRST cycle IMO
    I hear what your saying beacbum but i disagree. EQ isn't going to give him the raw strength and power as test cy. Futhermore, its not going to have the sides either. And at 350, i think its a waist.

I just got off of my first cycle of test ent and eq. I did test at 500 to 750 during my cycle and eq of 400 to 600 during my cycle. I DID noticed a difference going from 400 to 600. Everyone is different. But a lot of the research has shown take it at a minimum of 400 a week and a max of 600 to really get the benefit.

I would go with Test C 600 and eq at 400 to 600. Thats pretty decent stack.... And the beatuy is, depending on your diet, you can either make it a bulking stack or a very lean mass stack,..... depending on how you eat. Good luck.

vermin is offline Member
    I wonder what you didn't like about deca that you think EQ will be better?

Quote Originally Posted by vermin
    I wonder what you didn't like about deca that you think EQ will be better?
    In a word... rage

Thread Information