dankduke is offline Junior Member

--->Here's My Story<--- Must Read

okay a little bit less than 2 months ago i sent out money for an order that i wante to place (abou $600)....well that weekend the guy gets busted and now the post office has my priority package with my name (i know should have used a fake address) and the money...i just thought i lost my money which still hurt me sinceim a college kid needing all the cash i could get....
    well about two weeks later the police department calls myhouse and i tell them that, its not my package and "i dont know what your talking about".....so i thought that was the last straw on my back.....
    then one week ago the DEA and Postal Inspector task force, show up at my house while im at work my dad calls me and says get home ASAP so i get home and these 2 guys are sitting in my living room...im scared to shit, they asked me if i could lead them to bigger guys pretty much i was like nah, i dont know anyone im just a small user only done 1 fuckin cycle anyways...and this was going to be my 2nd...anyways they ask me what i was using stuff like that i didnt want to talk and i was like " i dont know what to say" my dads tellin me to say the truth and the guys are like jsut answer the questions honestly...

so i told 'em that i ordered some dbols cuz they had a record of one other thing coming to the house, but the week be4 they came to the house i had ordered 2 bottles of enanthate and some clomid, when the guys left i told my dad i had one more thing coming in the mail...he calls out to the dudes as they are leaving and they come back ...i was like "u guys didnt ask ifanything was pending" and he was like good thing you told me cuz theres a "trap" on your address and if you tried to slip something by and we caught you u'd upset us...so i said it should be ocmin in soon and all that BS and he told me to call him when it got to my house, so it got to my house on friday...i called him this morning and said theres a pacakge at my house just to let you know...on his answering machine....i dont have any gear or anything illegal at my house...im soo worried having the worst summer ever over a small amount of gear...not to mention the fact my dad thinks im a druggie and doesnt trust him at all....AHH any lawyers docs whatever here to help...drop me a line or some helpful thoughts, i'll be thinking about you guys and hopefully this will all work out for me in the best im only 19 yrs old going on 20 and $$ is not something i have a lot of considering all my expenses come out of my pocket...

well ill talk to you bro's later,

---...dankdukes...---

bump

Wrathchild is offline Junior Member
    Just relax, after 5 years in the tank, you'll come out a "big Motherf...er", j/k.
    Sorry to hear that bro, but don't worry too much, they are probably after the dealers, it won't take long for them to realize you are insignificant to them. Still think that mail orders suck.

natural_NO_more is offline New Member
    Dude that sux! Here in Hollland you just buy your roids at the gym through the owner or a member of te gym. None of this crazy police stuff. Good Luck man!!

NNM

adaptations is offline Member
    Thts sum scary shit man, Ill keep that in mind when i decide to do my first cycle...

You should be in the clear though, for real...If they were gonna arest you, they would have cuffed you and taken you in when they came to your house. There not after you, there after your supplier. The best thing you can do in a situation like this, is DONT SAY A WORD! Too many people get themselfs in trouble by talking to the authorities before talking to a lawyer. IF they arrest you dont say a thing untill you speak to your lawyer...and untill they arrest you keep your mouth shut.
    but looks to me like they dont want you anyways...but still keep quiet

thakns for the support guys, being this young ihavent ever experienced this type of seriousness, and its friggin scarymy dad didnt tell my mom if she ever knew it would be bad for my family and if iever got busted i would be looked down upon so much throughout my family relatives included...ssorry just had to vent...

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    You should have stuck to your gun and denied everything. Said you knew nothing about it. You admitted your guilt by saying what you ordered. Before they really had no proof and a good lawyer would have gotten you out of it. They may leave you alone since you told them the truth, but if they want you they have you now. Don't worry the most they would probably give you is probation if it is a first offense.

i agree with you to budman but it was awkward circumstances my dad was giving me incredible pressure, i was unprepared for there arrival as well....this is my 1st offense (if charged) and my record is clean

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    Hey dank, a buddy of mine had a similar run-in with the authorities some 8 months ago. He gets all his shit through the mail, and believe me, it's a lot of shit. Anyways, one day a DEA guy knocks on his door with one of his packages filled w/decas, t200s, clens, winnys, etc. He denied everything to the bitter end and contacted his lawyer. After a few weeks the whole thing kinda just blew over and nothing ever happened. His lawyer advised him to stop buying (and selling), but he's still dealing as much as he ever was, and he's not had a problem with any authorities since. He tells me that law enforcement really doesn't give a shit as long as your gear is for personal use. If you were selling in large quantities, however, they will come after you.
    This is just one incident, but I thought it might give you some hope for your situation. Personally, I really don't think they're going to come down on you very hard, if at all.
    Good luck bro.

biz, that makes me feel a whole lot better...as i just left a msg on the DEA guys machine tellin him to take the gear off my porch (where my mails delivered) it sucked....but remeber all im getting caught with pretty much is 2 bottles of T200...

peace, and wish me luk...danks

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    I understand you were in a screwed up situation Bro, but just learn from your mistakes. Sorry shit went down like that for you. Just don't even consider trying to help them catch sources. They may lie to you and say they will help you out. They are full of shit. I had a good friend(well i thought he was) who tried that shit and they helped him none. He just got his ass kicked by me and a whole lot of others. He made no bust and got his ass busted. Just take it like a man and you will be a whole lot better off.

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    And another thing dank, that clean record of yours is really gonna help you out. I really don't think you have much to worry about.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Bad situation to be in bro. Do not be to hard on your father as he had your best interest in mind but he was dead wrong to try to get you to confess anything in the presence on the authorities. You know the saying ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN THE COURT OF LAW. It is true and believe me they will use ANYTHING you say. Like the guy's said I doulbt that they are even interested in someone who useus for personal use but if they think that they can use you to catch someone who is dealing they will. And believe me they can be real scary when they want to be. Be safe and from now on be quite. If you have any worries contact a good lawyer. He will be your best bet on staying clear of trouble. The authorities are not your buddies, friends or anything else no matter what line of crap they tell you.
    IC
    Last edited by Tobey; 07-15-2002 at 02:30 PM.

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by Tobey
    The authorities are not your buddies, friends or anything else no matter what line of crap they tell you.
    IC

and theyll try and tell you alot...

been in the situation before...they suck
    Last edited by Tobey; 07-15-2002 at 02:30 PM.

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Hope you don't mind adaptations but I seem to not be spelling to well today. I noticed that I spelled buddies wrong and went through and edited my post as well as your to make the correction.
    IC

yea well in regards to the authorities nothing was written down and nothing was recorded dont knwo if that was a good sign? how could they remember everything anyways???

alrite pecae,, i'll prolly know my fate in 2 weeks or so...

danks

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    That's some hard stuff coming down on you...good luck with everything bro and keep us posted as best you can.

Thread Information