Is this true ?

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Yes....

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    yup...

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    uhh huhh..

jcstruck is offline Junior Member
    so what is thedifference of using Nolvadex or Liqui Dex during my PCT and while on my cycle during my sensitive nipple problems ????????????????

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Nolva is a serm and L-dex is an AI....

jcstruck is offline Junior Member
    that does not explain my intire question . Why am I being told by other members to take Tamox ( nonvadex) to help with my sesitive nipple problem . I am currently in the middle of a cycle of Test en stanazol .

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    LOL I see all these threads that you started tonight and you want questions answered in them all....

Let me ask a question do you remeber posting this question not to long ago??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

jctruck
    New Member Join Date: Nov 2006

This is BULL SHIT , you monitors need to address this problem.

I am pissed of , This is bull shit , I have lost my registration. I tried to log in and use my password and itwont work. so I went through the steps to get a new pass word sent to me and this is what was posted whan I tried to get a new password
    " The address that you have used to request a new password is not valid. Please request a new address be sent to you by using this form." WHYthe **** has my password been changed , WHY THE **** is my e-mail not valid. WHY THEW **** does the web master e-mail not work . I have lost all my connections I have lost all my messaqges . This will ruin all of my past effort. My original user name is (JCSTRUCK) so now i changed it to JCTRUCK. I want my other membership back. HOW THE HELL CAN I FIX THIS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont get paid to be here and help out I do it because I enjoy it...When you talk to people this way it makes it very hard for them to want to help you...

Anyway you can answer your own questions if you will take some time and do a few searchs....Good luck

Thread Information