Thread: Test Prop

strongman09 is offline New Member

Test Prop

I have two 10 ml amps of ** Test Prop 100mg/ml. I will do this alone for my first injectable cycle. I am considering running it for around 7.5 weeks at 75mg EOD, or should I run it for about 6 weeks at 100mg EOD. Is this okay? Would nolva, arimidex , letro, or liquidex be more efficient to run through the whole cycle to minimize bloat and stop nolva. I preferbly want hardly any bloat. Then after the cycle I will run PCT.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    If you can deal with it, I suggest 50mg ED. I wouldn't run an AI unless you get bloat. And I'd get aromasin and nolva, best choice imo for pct.

Thanks. I want to try and get a hold of another amp, but I do not think I will be able too. Does anyone have experience with short test prop cycles? I would like to hear some feedback how others used short test prop cycles. Thanks.

orton4 is offline Member
    so you have how many ccs of test P?

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    I agree w/ skip shooting ED although a pain with prop (pun) will take the sides down a little b/c of the more stable blood levels?

I have 2 10ml amps each of 100mg per ml.

orton4 is offline Member
    seems like you need to score some more vials you only got 20ml or 20ccs of prop shooting ed like you should youll run out before 7.5 weeks - 8 weeks like you want. I just ran a ten week test prop cycle shot ED @100mg a day.. and had 7 vials for a 10 week cycle... id try and score more prop... and it hurts but works great

Selene is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954
    I agree w/ skip shooting ED although a pain with prop (pun) will take the sides down a little b/c of the more stable blood levels?

yes always good to keep blood levels even you will have less chance of side effects this way

Thread Information