dianabol is offline New Member

Unhappy Steroids and side effects

Hello to all atletics.

Im a male from norway. 22 years old and I have som question according to sideeffects of steroids and what to do with'em. I am on a cycle right now: 200 mg deca EW + 500 mg test E EW. I kickstarted the cycle with 50 mg D-bol ED for about two weeks. Right now I'm in my fourth week of the cycle and I'm supposed to continue for another month. During this cycle I have experienced pain in my chest region on the left side, where the heart is located. I have also been troubled with pain in my kidneys, specially on the right side. I find it quite strange that my kidneys are suffering because of just 100 tablets of Dianabol . I have cycled before and never experienced such feelings I'm doing now. I am a bit afraid of that my left ventricel is suffering from hypertrofi. Still I have not been to the Dr... I'm asking you to share your experiences with issues like this and what to do. shall i quit my cycle right now?

thx fitness and bodybuilder friends.

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    I would say stop taking D-bal because I took some in the past while I was on D-bal (by itself) no other AAS i started noticing blood in my urine I stopped right away and started drinking water and cranberry juice and the blood stopped. I would suggest you to stop D-bol since it's toxic on your kidneys

dianabol is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    I would say stop taking D-bal because I took some in the past while I was on D-bal (by itself) no other AAS i started noticing blood in my urine I stopped right away and started drinking water and cranberry juice and the blood stopped. I would suggest you to stop D-bol since it's toxic on your kidneys
    Yes man, but i have stopped that one week ago, im just on test and deca now.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    go to a doctor. Pain in chest = immediate attention from doc in my book.

geared9999 is offline Junior Member
    go and see a doctor it could just be something simple but be on the safe side.

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    I would agree with Perfectbeast you need to go to a doctor it's better to be safe than sorry

Thread Information