jcstruck is offline Junior Member

HGH combined wth TEST EN , How much and what location

I am on week 7 of 450 mg of Test/week and Have a box of HGH with 100 iu . I want to use this box to finish out my cycle so should I use 3 iu a day ???

Dont waste your time with 100iu. If you are going to run HGH then you need to do so for at least 6 months.
    -XL

jing jai

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    the best way to have run that is to do it two months BEFORE your cycle and run it several months after the cycle is over. As Xtralarg stated 100 ius is not enough to do you any good. save up and get at least a 6 month supply and use it before during and after your next cycle

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstruck
    I am on week 7 of 450 mg of Test/week and Have a box of HGH with 100 iu . I want to use this box to finish out my cycle so should I use 3 iu a day ???
    honestly, I wouldn't waste it... unless you plan to buy some more hgh why start something you can't finish. 6 month minimum IMO is necessary to run hgh effectively. 3 iu a day is a good starting point, however I would definitely plan on raising the dose as the months continue on. good luck and train hard!

Thread Information