bigdylan is offline Junior Member

Dissapointing gains so far?

I'm at the end of week 3 of the following cycle:

500mgsTest weeks1-15
    300mgsDeca weeks 1-9
    200mgsNPP weeks 1-2
    100mgsNPP weeks 3-9
    30mgs DBol weeks 3-6 (I was supposed to get this week one then thought I wasn't going to get it and it unexpectedly showed up so threw it in).
    (basically frontloaded the NPP the first 2 weeks and then dropped it down to 100mgs, so 400mgsDeca a week)
    I'm also running HGH 4IUs ED (started 4 weeks before cycle)
    Letro for estro control

Since I threw in the gear I'm up about 8-10 pounds I'd estimate ( i was up about 4-5 pounds in water from the GH before the gear). And have only added about 10-15 pounds to my bench (and similar to other muscle groups). On Monday (the 1st day of DBol I was able to get 2.5 reps of a certain weight, today Friday I only got 3, was hoping for more from the DBol).
    Working out with the 5x5 method so hitting all muscle groups Mon,Wed,Fri).

I think my diet is in check (eating about 3500 calories mostly clean, not doing any cardio). I was expecting bigger things...Should I be disappointed?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    stats bro???..weight ,age,height, experience on AAS???

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    stats bro???..weight ,age,height, experience on AAS???
    Sorry about that. 34 right now I'm 200 pounds (was 186 before the GH). I'm 5'8 about 15%BF I'd estimate. I have a small frame (31 inch waist off cycle). If I'd ever get down to 8-10% BF I'd probably be like a 28-29 inch waist.

I only started lifting at the age of 29, my body was pretty pathetic (I could barely bench 100 pounds). I started AAS after lifting 3 years, probably too soon but hell I felt old and needed to play catch up.

This is my 4th cycle (1st cycle ****ed up PCT and lost everything).

First 2 were Test/Deca and Test/Deca/DBol (all the same doses). Maybe I need to up the doses? I have enough DBol to up it to 40mgs and enough Test to up it to 750.

Thanks man!!
    Last edited by bigdylan; 12-01-2006 at 02:02 PM.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdylan
    Sorry about that. 34 right now I'm 200 pounds (was 186 before the GH). I'm 5'8 about 15%BF I'd estimate. I have a small frame (31 inch waist off cycle). If I'd ever get down to 8-10% BF I'd probably be like a 28-29 inch waist.

I only started lifting at the age of 29, my body was pretty pathetic (I could barely bench 100 pounds). I started AAS after lifting 3 years, probably too soon but hell I felt old and needed to play catch up.

This is my 4th cycle (1st cycle ****ed up PCT and lost everything).

First 2 were Test/Deca and Test/Deca/DBol (all the same doses). Maybe I need to up the doses? I have enough DBol to up it to 40mgs and enough Test to up it to 750.

Thanks man!!
    Let me ask you this. What were you stats @ your first cycle? And how long ago was it, and what were your other cycles. It my be you have grown to accustomed to steroids and this cycle is not sufficient enough. With 4 cycles under your belt you should be ready for something more advanced like tren . Or maybe you got some junk gear.

Quote Originally Posted by king6
    Let me ask you this. What were you stats @ your first cycle? And how long ago was it, and what were your other cycles. It my be you have grown to accustomed to steroids and this cycle is not sufficient enough. With 4 cycles under your belt you should be ready for something more advanced like tren. Or maybe you got some junk gear.
    3 cycles under my belt. Stats at 1st cycle...I think I was like high 165 but at a higher body fat then I am now. Probably cycled too soon. Well that's what I'm thinking, maybe bumping up the dosage of Test to 750 and the DBol to 40mgs. I'm positive the gear is good.

3 cycles under my belt. Stats at 1st cycle...I think I was like high 165 but at a higher body fat then I am now. Probably cycled too soon. Well that's what I'm thinking, maybe bumping up the dosage of Test to 750 and the DBol to 40mgs. I'm positive the gear is good.
    I guess it's possible that you have out grown that cycle. Bump for opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by king6
    I guess it's possible that you have out grown that cycle. Bump for opinions.
    I'm going to throw some T4 in there next week. So you're saying "yes, I should be dissapointed with my results so far"?

I'm going to throw some T4 in there next week. So you're saying "yes, I should be dissapointed with my results so far"?
    Well its too soon for the test to kick in. And I think it takes about 5-10 days for dbol to kick in, and when it does most people put on about 4 lbs a week. So you may actually be in the right boat. I would say give it another week and see. If nothing then bumb up the dbol.

bump

GHO5T is offline Senior Member

500mgsTest weeks1-15
    300mgsDeca weeks 1-9
    200mgsNPP weeks 1-2
    100mgsNPP weeks 3-9
    30mgs DBol weeks 3-6 (I was supposed to get this week one then thought I wasn't going to get it and it unexpectedly showed up so threw it in).
    (basically frontloaded the NPP the first 2 weeks and then dropped it down to 100mgs, so 400mgsDeca a week)
    Letro for estro control

Since I threw in the gear I'm up about 8-10 pounds I'd estimate ( i was up about 4-5 pounds in water from the GH before the gear). And have only added about 10-15 pounds to my bench (and similar to other muscle groups). On Monday (the 1st day of DBol I was able to get 2.5 reps of a certain weight, today Friday I only got 3, was hoping for more from the DBol).

I think my diet is in check (eating about 3500 calories mostly clean, not doing any cardio). I was expecting bigger things...Should I be disappointed?
    your only at week 3 bro, way to early to tell anything, keep at it, train hard, eat, get enough rest, and keep injection, im sure you wont be dissapointed with the results at the end of the cycle

pigrond is offline Member
    dbol by week 6 had me benching 315 at start bench was 175(i was out of shape)so yeah dbol will take a week or 2 to really kick in i gained 22 lbs when i dropped dbol i lost 12 lbs in about 3 wks and my bench is max 275 for 3 rep still on cyp and decca my bloating is gone im gettin viens poppin out and so on .i was adding about 10 lbs per wk to all my exercises while on dbol my final dose was 50 mg 3 hrs before workout i was using naposim,andropen and decca switched to cyp for last 4 wks andropen was a bit painful and the cyp was cheap.make sure your drinking plenty of water and give it some time

rock75 is offline Senior Member

500mgsTest weeks1-15
    300mgsDeca weeks 1-9
    200mgsNPP weeks 1-2
    100mgsNPP weeks 3-9
    Letro for estro control

At week 3 you are up 10-15 lbs on your bench, that is good, by week 6 you should be double that. You want more, add more carbs - this will give you the energy and power you need to get to where you want.

Ok so you say that you think your diet is in check - if you think it is then it isn't - you need to know it is!!!! If you have any doubts about this then your diet is not what it needs to be. I know mine isn't. 3500 calories may not be enough for your body and metabolism, may need to eat more. My suggestion would be to write down in a log everything you eat during the course of a day, the time you eat it. You will be surprised exactly how much you are NOT eating.

"I was expecting bigger things..." You are experiencing what most ppl who do AS do, expect too much without putting enough in to them.

I'm not flaming you bro, just being honest with you.

500mgsTest weeks1-15
    300mgsDeca weeks 1-9
    200mgsNPP weeks 1-2
    100mgsNPP weeks 3-9
    Letro for estro control

Today began week 4. Had a good bump in strength today. Squat and bench up another 10 pounds from last week. Things felt good. I'm still only up about 10 pounds total (running letro so maybe that's keeping my weight down). Only 2nd week of DBol. I'm going to up my dose to 40mgs (from 30), starting tomorrow.

timtim is offline Member
    give it another week or two, your jumping the gains gun alittle quick.

dbol by week 6 had me benching 315 at start bench was 175(i was out of shape)
    140 pound increase in 6 weeks? you must have special tendons and ligaments for your body to adapt to nearly doubling your bench in 42 days. in 6 workouts you must have averaged 23 pounds added to the bar each week, at least.

Thread Information