tamaska is offline New Member

Exclamation Help with fat burning...

stats:
    weight : 76 kg
    height : 170 cm
    body fat : 26 %

i`m dooing bodybuilding for about 2 years had taken only proteins and creatins and some oral tablets...

i wana make myself a good birthday present... to take my body fat. to 15% or less i`m wondering.. what could i take oral or vial .... to acomplish this..

anyone can help. ... open to all statements 10q

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Cardio bro...Cardio is the way to burn fat and you can clean up your diet!!!...Did I mention CARDIO????

don`t you think i`m dooing that.?!
    i`m joging 15 mins 4 times a week... from almost 3 mothns now... and there arent almost any results.. i don`t eat nithing after 6 a clock... and all day i` almost eat... max 2 slice of bred...

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by tamaska
    i`m joging 15 mins 4 times a week... from almost 3 mothns now... and there arent almost any results.. i don`t eat nithing after 6 a clock... and all day i` almost eat... max 2 slice of bred...

No one wants to hear that max, what are you thinking??!

Hes 100% right. More cardio and hit the diet forum. Only telling you what works

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Roid what do you know about cardio???LOL

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    Roid what do you know about cardio???LOL

Not much right now. Ima big soggy bastard...

ppl don`t fight... pls

i`m not taking anything.. thast what i wanted to ask.. waht sould i take.. 10q w much.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    15 min?! Dude it takes about 20 min to reach your target heart rate. And after that is when lyposis starts to kick in. You need to run, not jog, for about 40 min. Thats 20 min to get to your target heart rate, and 20 min of fat burning.

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    stats:
    weight : 76 kg
    height : 170 cm
    body fat : 26 %

i`m dooing bodybuilding for about 2 years had taken only proteins and creatins and some oral tablets...

i wana make myself a good birthday present... to take my body fat. to 15% or less i`m wondering.. what could i take oral or vial .... to acomplish this..

anyone can help. ... open to all statements 10q

You need to eat!!!

I'd be suprised if your body hasn't gone into a starvation response, clean your diet up but more importantly eat!!

2 slices of bread?!?! That's just fvucking stupid, your body needs min of 1000 calories a day, and bread is just pure crap!!

I'm sure you'll find that with a good clean diet and exercising regularly as you are now, that your body will be much healthier in a matter of weeks!!

If you want, you can take MAN scorch with it, but I would just stick to cardio. You should also be taking your fatty acids. You can't lose fat without fat. And you should be running at least 5 times a week to speed up improvment.

Cornholio is offline Associate Member
    I started out at 27% body fat. Cardio and cleaning up your diet will do it. Don't starve yourself. Just eat clean.

I run about 1 hour 4 times a week.

My body fat is now 8%

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    15 min 4 times a week!! SLOW DOWN NOW !!! j/k

Cardio and a clean diet will cause fat loss, steroids only help that process become more effective. They won't do much unless you are busting your ass with those 2 first. Just keep that in mind.

eat clean eeat clean... but how ...?!?!?! i readed a lots of diet`s it says only 200 g of prot 150 grom of this 10 grams of this... but nothiung specific. .. anyway ... hope i get some answers 10q anyway }{

nrobleski is offline Associate Member
    read lots of diet forum dude,,,you have more than lots to learn...maybe even everything to learn. plus if your idea of doing everything is cardio for 15mins four times a week Id say your bf is 27% because you are lazy fatboy...if it were that easy you would see a lot more six pacs around

Try this, if you have not read it already.

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

RA
    ppl don`t fight... pls

i`m not taking anything.. thast what i wanted to ask.. waht sould i take.. 10q w much.

No ones fighting...but hacks dog is looking at me funny

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    No ones fighting...but hacks dog is looking at me funny
    And how does that make you feel?

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-23-2006 at 09:53 AM.

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    You really need to do some research.
    If you have been bodybuilding for 2 years and your body fat is 26% you are not doing it right for sure.

your diet and cardio is wrong as others has pointed out.

texasmk4 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Morgan, concentrate on your diet and cardio along with your work out drink about a gallon of water it also helps burn some fat. Instead of doing it 15 mins do it for 30 mins increase 5 day's to 6 days a week.

help with fat burning...

Bro,are you kidding????

Nevermind bro...you're not kidding...Read my post before your second post and see how eveyone else agree's...you'll see the majority rules!

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    And how does that make you feel?

Kind of warm in the loins

Hey roid...they say that dog tongue is good on the nuts..LOL

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep the flaming under wraps guys.

Nark

Hephens is offline Member
    What happens when you do over 20mins of cardio to your heart and fat?

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    When do you jog? The amount of time you spend doing cardio is important. Also, important in the fat burning equation is WHEN you do your cardio.

Bump your cardio up first and foremost. If you can only jog 15min without dying, fine. Jog 15min. But dont stop there. Keep moving. Walk at a fast brisk pace. When your heart rate settles and you catch your breath, start jogging again until you just can't jog another step. Then go back to a brisk walk.

Don't look at your watch for the "jogging" phase. And don't be lazy and lie to yourself and say "ok thats enough" when you know you can go a little further.

Keep up your 4 days a week. If you put an effort into it, before you know it you will be jogging 30 walking 5 jogging 30 more then be begging for some stair master. . .LOL

Now, what I have found through the reasearch of others and personal expirience is a very important part of the equation to burn fat. Time of day. The ABSOLUTE best time to do cardio (for fat burning) is morning before you eat. This is primarily because before you eat your blood sugars are low. (if you are a diabetic, don't listen to me because this may kill you, I don't know) When you excercise in this condition, your body is forced to burn fat for fuel as there are no sugars or carbohydrates (prefered energy sources) readily available. So your body must break down the fats to provide celluar energy.

Your body is lazy in its efforts to make energy. The Krebs Cycle strives for efficiency. To make ATP it needs glucose (sugar) (C6H12O6). And when given a choice, it gets that glucose straight from glucose. So what you have to do is force it to break down those fats to get it.

Just as important, don't take off with your stomach growling as this will mentally interfere with your cardio. Drink you a nice tall glass of WATER to fill the void. This will tell the brain you aren't hungry and basically has zero caloric/carb/surgar value. (no you cant drink flavored water, thats cheating)

As far as a eating clean, use the search feature on this board. There are tons of posts here for that. Just to get your BF down you won't want to follow most of these diets. As they are HIGH calorie diets, clean but lots of calories. But you can see the types of habits these guys have and hopefully can come to a conclusion on your own.

Try to restrict your calories to 2000-2500 a day of low fat, minimal carbs and lots of protiens. Don't go hungry. As mentioned, when you go hungry your body kicks into starvation mode and stores everything it can as fat so it can have plenty of reserve energy "just incase."

This should get to the 15% or less range. Then you can start looking for aides and supplements to break down to the 8-12 range.

AND GET ON THAT CARDIO AND OFF THAT COUCH.
    Last edited by kynetguy; 12-02-2006 at 12:48 AM.

Thread Information