Thread: Filtering gear

Triple X is offline Banned

Filtering gear

So I just picked up my test e and Deca today. My boy home cooks his gear, but I don't know how "sterile" things are at his pad. i went in and his house was pretty messy. He had his Arimidex mixed up in an old milk jug sitting on top of his fridge (don't know if that really matters though). I know he uses .22 filters for his gear but he also caps his own vials. Should I re-filter it myself just to be safe? Maybe I could just bake it?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple X
    So I just picked up my test e and Deca today. My boy home cooks his gear, but I don't know how "sterile" things are at his pad. i went in and his house was pretty messy. He had his Arimidex mixed up in an old milk jug sitting on top of his fridge (don't know if that really matters though). I know he uses .22 filters for his gear but he also caps his own vials. Should I re-filter it myself just to be safe? Maybe I could just bake it?
    wouldnt take the risk bro, i wouldnt use the gear,

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    wouldnt take the risk bro, i wouldnt use the gear,
    He uses it without any problems. His house isn't dirty, just has shit everywhere and has 3 dogs.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple X
    He uses it without any problems. His house isn't dirty, just has shit everywhere and has 3 dogs.
    im just saying bro, if you have to second guess yourself to how sterile his place is, thats enough for me to not take the gear.

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    im just saying bro, if you have to second guess yourself to how sterile his place is, thats enough for me to not take the gear.
    yeah, i hear ya. I'm just a clean FREAK so I am overly cautious. Just trying to get other peoples opinion. I read this thread post and got a little concerned because I just can't see this guy doing all of this:

get a big ass 20 ml syringe, or a few actually.
    get a few .2 filters, whatmans(depends how many dif compunds your using. 1 filter for each should do)
    some cottonseed oil
    some 18 gauge needle tips.
    Sealed sterile vials (depends on how much and how many compounds you have)
    a couple bottles of 70% or 90% isopropyl alcohal
    alcohal swabs
    u can get this all through lion, except for the alcohal. go to the drug store or food store

FIRST:WASH YOUR HANDS w/ anti bacterial soap and hot water. Then splash and rub some of that alcohal on them and let dry.

next, lay down a garbage bag or plastc wrap where your gonna work. Wipe that down with some alcohal.
    Then, i like to glove up and wear a mask so i dont breath on anything.

so lets say you have 4 deca sachets, 5 ml each. WIPE the sachets off thorougly w/ alcohal.(i actually doused them with alcohal) get the big ass 20ml syringe, put an 18 gauge pin on it. Dip the needle in alcohal(syringes are already sterile but...). Then insert needle in a corner of the sachet. Extract the contents completely. You may have to move the needle around a bit and try to bunch the oil up in the same fashion you would toothpaste. Then let out excess air from the sryinge. should be around 5ml. if not, go in and try to suck more out.
    Then, re-dip your needle in alcohal and insert it it the next alcohal wiped sachet. Repeat w/ each sachet.

So, now you have about 20ml of deca in your syringe. Next, take a .2 whatman filter, wipe it with alcohal. Then take off the 18 gauge pin and put on the .2 whatman filter. it screws on nicely to your syringe snugly. Get a new 23 gauge needle(just the needle), douse it w/ alcohal, put it on your .2 whatman filter snugly.
    Next get your sealed sterile vial(with, in this case a 20ml holding capacity), and douse it with alcohal. Take a alchol wipe and wipe off the rubber stopper. then douse it again(overkill, i know).
    Now we are ready to filter the deca into the vial.
    Insert the needle in the center of the rubber stopper all the way in.
    Secure the needle-head with your finger(sometimes it will pop off and youll lose some oil)
    Now the fun: squeez the plunger down and slowly watch the oil make its way down. The first 1.7ml goes easy and goes in a few short spuirts cuz the filter is nt filled yet. but once it is, its slow from there. you gould get a "caulking gun" or you can get huge thumb muscles and sit there for a half hour like me.

Whrn your done, you will still have exactly 1.7 ml of your gear still stuck in that filter. So, we are gonna push("flushing the filter") that through with cottonseed oil. So, unscrew the big syringe, leaving the needle and filter in place on the vial, and suck up 2ml of cottonseed oil, screw it back on, filter that through, and your done!
    pull out the needle, wipe/douse the vial with alcohal, label it, and put it in your closet![/b]

^^Bump

bowie is offline Member
    Baking it will do nothing. To sterilize it that way, you would have to use temperature that would kill the hormone. If your worried re-filter with a .2 whatman and add 1% of ba and wait a week. It will be fine.

Thread Information