R1Champ is offline Junior Member

Order siezed is my adress flagged? Will future orders be intercepted!!

Hey guys I recieved a seizure notice the other day and I was wondering if I reorder and had the product sent to the same adress but under a different name what are the chances of getting seized again?

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    yup, if you use the same name or address again it will be flagged

poloblue is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15
    yup, if you use the same name or address again it will be flagged
    i dont think its true. millions of package are sent into the us from over seas every month. i dont think they check every single piece to see what name is on it and then try to match that name to a list with millions of names on it, if such bullshit list exsist.. i have a friend at my gym that has 8 letters already and is still ordering from over seas.. i say order on. its your money that your loseing if it does get seized..

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    yes you are flagged. it has happened to me.
    use a new name and addy

Z12
    Z12 is offline Associate Member
    If your friend has 8 seizure letters, how many orders do you think he has actually recieved? I'm about to order from overseas and wondering what my chances of it being seized are? 5% or 20%??? Just 3 vials and maybe some tabs, so a small package. Thanks.

pigrond is offline Member
    your looking at 50/50 shot ive had friends get there stuff seized and they still order they started buying from somone else overseas.no problems for the last 6 months any way your package is small and probably will get through but its really a crap shoot

ThizzKing is offline Associate Member
    quick question kind of off topic, do you use credit card to make your purchases?

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzKing
    quick question kind of off topic, do you use credit card to make your purchases?
    not one attached to your name and addy, NEVER!

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzKing
    if your source accepts credit cards as a method of payment, chances are they are selling fakes

Quote Originally Posted by poloblue
    i dont think its true. millions of package are sent into the us from over seas every month. i dont think they check every single piece to see what name is on it and then try to match that name to a list with millions of names on it, if such bullshit list exsist.. i have a friend at my gym that has 8 letters already and is still ordering from over seas.. i say order on. its your money that your loseing if it does get seized..
    what kind of advice is this bro, your friend has 8 seized packages, the 9th one they might let through just so they can bust him when he accepts the order, not smart bro

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    10% of packages go through customs. If you've had one seized, your addy and the senders addy are red flagged, if you have another pac sent from them to your addy it will be seized again. I had one seized and the sender just changed his addy and mine to my house not PO box and it went right through.

Quote Originally Posted by Z12
    If your friend has 8 seizure letters, how many orders do you think he has actually recieved? I'm about to order from overseas and wondering what my chances of it being seized are? 5% or 20%??? Just 3 vials and maybe some tabs, so a small package. Thanks.
    it all depends on the source your using.. most are shitty ass sources and some are excellent.. my friend just cant stick to one source hes an moron that has to order from so many different places after i have given him an over seas source that has 97% success rate and an excellent domestic source. but hey i guess he likes to burn money..

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    what kind of advice is this bro, your friend has 8 seized packages, the 9th one they might let through just so they can bust him when he accepts the order, not smart bro
    bro if hes gonna order hes gonna do it no matter what., over seas or domestic hes gonna order.. pm him with your source if you care so much.. this is the way the dices roll when we are hook on gear.. if not advice him to stay on creatine and dont bother with gear.. it all depends on how bad you want it.. if people are to damm scared to buy gear then they should take a trip down to gnc...

Quote Originally Posted by poloblue
    bro if hes gonna order hes gonna do it no matter what., over seas or domestic hes gonna order.. pm him with your source if you care so much.. this is the way the dices roll when we are hook on gear.. if not advice him to stay on creatine and dont bother with gear.. it all depends on how bad you want it.. if people are to damm scared to buy gear then they should take a trip down to gnc...

i never said anything about that he shouldnt use gear or he shouldnt juice, i just said that it isnt smart that since he has 8 seized packages he keeps ordering from over seas, obviously they have his addy flagged

i suggest that you re read my original post

Thread Information