Vlad50 is offline New Member

2nd cycle questions

Hey guys i've been around the forum for probably 2 years now, using it as an informational source and learning tool and it has helped a great deal. I am currently 19 (i know most say it is way too young but i already did my first cycle about a year ago when i was 18) 6'2 250, 14% bf or so..bench 425, squat 500,and im looking toward my next cycle coming up. my first cycle consisted of sustanon 750/week, EQ 600/week, and 30mg d bol first 4 weeks. I ran letro throughout and did a proper PCT with some clomid, HCG , and herbals (trib, tonkat ect..) my proposed cycle consists of
    weeks
    1-4 dbol 50 mg per day
    1-16-test Cyp/enan mix 750-1000mg (not sure, one of my questions)
    1-14- Deca 600mg per week
    letro throughout HCG AND CLOMID PCT
    I am interested in adding anavar becuase i have heard great things about it I know it doesnt exactly fit into this cycle but i like its properties and am interested if these two orals are too much or if i can get away with runing var at the end of my cycle? please let me know what u guys think. Thanks

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad50
    Hey guys i've been around the forum for probably 2 years now, using it as an informational source and learning tool and it has helped a great deal. I am currently 19 (i know most say it is way too young but i already did my first cycle about a year ago when i was 18) 6'2 250, 14% bf or so..bench 425, squat 500,and im looking toward my next cycle coming up. my first cycle consisted of sustanon 750/week, EQ 600/week, and 30mg d bol first 4 weeks. I ran letro throughout and did a proper PCT with some clomid, HCG , and herbals (trib, tonkat ect..) my proposed cycle consists of
    weeks
    1-4 dbol 50 mg per day
    1-16-test Cyp/enan mix 750-1000mg (not sure, one of my questions)
    1-14- Deca 600mg per week
    letro throughout HCG AND CLOMID PCT
    I am interested in adding anavar becuase i have heard great things about it I know it doesnt exactly fit into this cycle but i like its properties and am interested if these two orals are too much or if i can get away with runing var at the end of my cycle? please let me know what u guys think. Thanks
    my advice would be to hold off juicing since your only 19 (too young)

but if you do decide too juice, i would run test e at 500mg/wk no need to run a gram you can easily get same kind of results with 500mg, and also if you run var at the end of the cycle you will be fine

but again bro consider holding off juicing for a couple more years

Vlad50 is offline New Member
    i hear what ur saying im too young and what not but i already ran a cycle while i was 18...so its not like this will be my first one...i basically have my mind made up to run another one i would just really appreciate some good advice...

Thread Information