TampaMan is offline Junior Member

Kidney pain or bad bed

My lower back, right above the tail bone to the left and right 1 inch, sometime together, sometimes seperatly is giving me some dull pain. I might be paranoid from reading so much arourd here, but I sure dont want it to be my kidneys. My back before the cycle was did hurt every now and then from my girls new super soft bed ( it's horrible....cant get any leverage). So where would it hurt if it were kidneys and what would it feel like? I searched alot but no perfect answers. Urine is not dark...bright yellow actually...lots of vitamins. I dont want blood in my urine to be the warning sign...isnt that like a little too late? Thanks
    I do drink at least a gallon-1.5 of H2O a day
    Last edited by TampaMan; 12-02-2006 at 05:45 PM.

poundcake is offline Junior Member
    i had the same problem a few days ago, i drank a gallon of cranberry juice and it seemed to clear it up

I can do some streches and after working out it doesnt hurt, would kidney pain be constant?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Kidney pain is constant...sounds musculoskeletal to me.....

Good, yeah like at work now, If I sit up perfectly straight there is no pain....stupid bed....time to break out the plywood...good thing I'm in florida and have ply for hurricans in the garage...now there a good benifit

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I have the same problem at times. I think it could be my bed moreso and my doctor never said anything about my kidneys after I had bloodwork done twice.

rhed is offline Associate Member
    same here.. I have lower back pain hit me when I get out of the car after a long drive. or basically when I'm sitting to long and stand up. I'm thinking it's all that upper body weight that the lower back has to support. I mean think about it... wide a$$ back, big guns, barrel chest, not to mention "big head" , and then narrow waist. hmm that's just opinion.
    Last edited by rhed; 12-03-2006 at 04:20 AM.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poundcake
    i had the same problem a few days ago, i drank a gallon of cranberry juice and it seemed to clear it up

no joke...for real......cranberry seems to clear those MINOR bladder effects up on a jiffy....................overall....ditto

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    your kidneys are not down with your tailbone they are higher up..........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

thanks all

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    i thought the same thing up on my left side in the kidney area but the pain wasnt constant so i didnt know either but i came to the conclusion its pain from sleeping in my small water bed with my g/f who hogs the hole bed & leaves me no room to move!

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    When cyclin is good idea to drink more water than of cycle,or drink cranberry juice,help to clear the kidneis.

LPR.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    BINGO!! i had the same pain always after doing lower back exercises or sometimes just after any training the next morning i felt my lower back deep into it was horrible like it was stuffed and it continued everynight for a while, i was convinced that it was my kidneys failing and that my days were numbered, so i put my money together to make one last sin-tour before i die to the worlds exotic bachelor locations.....but then a voice told me to spend a small portion of that money and go get checked out!

I got all tests done and ultrasound on the kidneys and bladder and everything came back excellent!! I then pointed to the doctor where it hurt and he told me my kidneys arent event there!! They are way higher they are actually overlapping with your ribs a little they are high!!

Then the doctor told me if i exercised and if i slept in with the AC on high or if i sweated alot while sleeping, all these factors could cause lower-back muscles to cramp or spasm while u sleep and that causes the pain in the morning!!

If it was your kidneys having trouble you start getting a fever and feeling very sick and getting jitters, beleive me you will know!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    lol beat me to it

Perfect thats for the percise replys...It is quite low and has gone away a little bit...I didnt stop to think that it could be from going heavy and low on squats...silly me...more people probally mess them selfs up on squats more than any other exercise i'm sure. My squat has only gone up like 100lbs...lol...I better watch out before I really hurt something permanetly which is not at all funny...thanks again all.

poundcake is offline Junior Member
    hmm im guessing it was just lower back for me to because mine was around the tailbone. Guess it was just chance that it cleared up after that cranberry juice. I dont know but i know that it helped me more then it could hurt me

Thread Information