Standard01 is offline Associate Member

Calling Primo Veterans

I'm thinking of running a cycle containing Primo and can't decide on the dosage. Anyone who has run different amounts of Primo please tell me which was the best for you. Some people say 600mg will suffice and anymore is a waste. While others say anything below 1.5g won't do much. Please share your Primo experiences. Thanks.

bowie is offline Member
    Waste of money unless you have breasts.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I believe you have to hit at least 100mg ed at the minimum. 700-1000mg seems to work, and it is not a waste to run primo just expensive.

bowie is offline Member
    I ran primo for 12 weeks 1000mg+/week did nothing. Switched to eq and got way better gains, hardness and vascularity. Did not notice anything from the primo. I find anavar is a better bridge than primo also. Primo is still cheap to make.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    I ran primo for 12 weeks 1000mg+/week did nothing.
    You must have had bunk gear. Only fakes at that dose and that length would have done nothing unless you were ronnie coleman then maybe

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    You must have had bunk gear. Only fakes at that dose and that length would have done nothing unless you were ronnie coleman then maybe
    Well i do hit 260 in the winter, and I have been making my own gear for years, primo might have done something, but nothing I could see in the mirror. All I'm saying IMO is, for the money, primo is the weakest aas out there and I would leave it for the women to use.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I'll be using it Feb/March for my next cycle starting on 400-600mg/wk. Then adjusting the dose comparing gains/sides. I'll also be making it.

I wouldnt buy Primo from a source if it was half the price it was originally. Too mcuh fake and underdosed Primo around. Same thing with Var.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    primo is the weakest aas out there
    I agree with this, however it does have its place somewhere, with primo for me, there are ZERO side effects, and i mean zero, it will provide no strength gain, only mass gains, and lean mass that is...

Thread Information