Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Well back to the topic .......................

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    Oasis doesn't "pay me" anything. And I don't see why advising someone to use low doses (*HRT doses) and get their gear legally is such a bad move.

Maybe you can explain why getting AAS legally, and using HRT-level doses is a bad idea? I'm interested to find out exactly what the reasoning is there. Also, since you're making a claim that I'm paid by someone, you can provide some proof of that too, while you're at it.
    Why do you get AS from Oasis for free? Someone is paying for it and your doing something in return. I couldnt get it free so why do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Why do you get AS from Oasis for free? Someone is paying for it and your doing something in return. I couldnt get it free so why do you?
    I don't get AAS from Oasis for free. My comment was that I could get anything I want for free (but I don't...I choose to pay for it through Oasis).

What I was saying was that I could get AAS from any number of UG's for free...instead, I pay for my gear and use Oasis.

I don't get AAS from Oasis for free. My comment was that I could get anything I want for free (but I don't...I choose to pay for it through Oasis).

What I was saying was that I could get AAS from any number of UG's for free...instead, I pay for my gear and use Oasis.
    Ok. I thought you get it for free from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Ok. I thought you get it for free from them.
    Nope. I'm more than happy to pay for my 'script and my products from them.

But (as you probably know), I know the owners of most of the largest UG's...and I'm sure if I dropped them an e-mail and said I needed some test, they wouldn't have any problem sending me a few bottles.

That's a dangerous game though, and I'm not looking to go back to prison anytime soon.

Nope. I'm more than happy to pay for my 'script and my products from them.

But (as you probably know), I know the owners of most of the largest UG's...and I'm sure if I dropped them an e-mail and said I needed some test, they wouldn't have any problem sending me a few bottles.

That's a dangerous game though, and I'm not looking to go back to prison anytime soon.
    I love living in the UK!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Whether you want to claim no one pays you to advertise or back their products is up to you.

As far as advising someone to run low doses of test without giving them any other knowledge of what it could potentially do to them is what I was getting at.

Whatever bro, keep giving your great advice, I'll just sitback and let ppl follow it.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    Whether you want to claim no one pays you to advertise or back their products is up to you.

As far as advising someone to run low doses of test without giving them any other knowledge of what it could potentially do to them is what I was getting at.

Whatever bro, keep giving your great advice, I'll just sitback and let ppl follow it.

If you want to claim otherwise, then provide proof of your claims.

So why don't you offer us the benefit of education. Tell me exactly what was wrong with my advice.

Because, if you notice, my advice was to attempt to achieve his goals under a doctor's supervision, and at much lower doses than he had initially planned.

So please, by all means, let me know the flaw in my argument that he could achieve his goals with fewer compounds, lower doses, and legally, with far less risk than home brewing.

I'm waiting to hear why that's such poor advice. Enlighten us all, if you please....

chipy is offline Junior Member
    new to the homebrew process how does one get started?

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chipy
    new to the homebrew process how does one get started?
    reading in the lab forum

one8nine is offline Banned
    So why don't you offer us the benefit of education. Tell me exactly what was wrong with my advice.

Because, if you notice, my advice was to attempt to achieve his goals under a doctor's supervision, and at much lower doses than he had initially planned.

So please, by all means, let me know the flaw in my argument that he could achieve his goals with fewer compounds, lower doses, and legally, with far less risk than home brewing.

I'm waiting to hear why that's such poor advice. Enlighten us all, if you please....
    the way i see it hes planning pct and some time off
    hrt.. not so much the same thing

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Bingo, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what I was saying.

My apologies Anthony, I'm sure you have never received any money or anything else for that matter for your advertisement of certain companies and products. I don't have any proof so I'll leave it at that.

If I can get a test result saying I have low test levels I will be accepted as an "HRT" patient and legally get "gear", which is what I believe I will have to do considerign I am too young (I think). Will I actually use it as I should if I were to go through with this whole process and only run HRT doses? No. I think that is what hooker was just trying to say...??

I am not going that route right now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    If I can get a test result saying I have low test levels I will be accepted as an "HRT" patient and legally get "gear", which is what I believe I will have to do considerign I am too young (I think). Will I actually use it as I should if I were to go through with this whole process and only run HRT doses? No. I think that is what hooker was just trying to say...??

I am not going that route right now though.
    What I'm trying to say...is...well....I suppose I'm getting old or something...

But as I advance professionally and personally, I am leaning more and more towards promoting safe, doctor supervised use of anabolics. I'm not a fan of seeing more people go to jail (we've had enough of that), and I'm not a fan of seeing people roll the dice with their health. You, in particular, I think can achieve your goals with a more safe (sane?) approach. I don't want to see another thread from you where you're wondering if you're about to get a knock on your door from the feds, because you're worried about a shipment.

If that makes me less popular (is that possible?), then that's something I'll have to live with.

But as I advance professionally and personally, I am leaning more and more towards promoting safe, doctor supervised use of anabolics. I'm not a fan of seeing more people go to jail (we've had enough of that), and I'm not a fan of seeing people roll the dice with their health. You, in particular, I think can achieve your goals with a more safe (sane?) approach. I don't want to see another thread from you where you're wondering if you're about to get a knock on your door from the feds, because you're worried about a shipment.

If that makes me less popular (is that possible?), then that's something I'll have to live with.

No I hear ya Anthony, you have a point and I am aware of the risks I take. I suppose when the time comes that I decide to go the legal route, then I will, which should probably be soon in all reality but, I had problems when I talked to someone at oasis last year. They discouraged me from trying to do things that way.

Not sure if you have any advice about that but if you ever have a spare few minutes email me.

My brew is 10x better than any other shit I have ever tried, THIS is what I expected when I first started using. **** UGLs, god, they prey upon us.......

Could be fast esters too but I dont think it would eb this dramatic in comparison

hardbody04 is offline Junior Member
    home brew the only way to go make it how you want it if you got a top notch pwdr man you are golden!!!

liftin4life is offline Associate Member

Man...I thought you were 40-45 range considering how much information there is about you on the internet. I would have thought you had 20+ years in bodybuilding. Hmmm....I'm surprised.

Anyway, I agree with you completely. With the HRT clinics around, and the ability to get a script for something...why would one want to risk obtaining it WITHOUT one? It's not like you can't "mess up your HRT" if you want to do a cycle. I'm on HRT due to a medical condition...so my HPTA is gone for life. However...if it werent, I'd still do the HRT route because it's the LEGAL way to do it!

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    I love when people start going at it behind screen names...awesome...absolutely awesome....oh wait...now I'm doing it! All joking aside it is good to see people fleshing out their opinions in a responsible manner. I am all for not breaking the law. Whether we agree with laws of the land, we ultimately have to live by them...and if we don't we go to jail eventually. I don't like jail. I don't care how hard you think you are jail sucks to the Nth degree...

It makes sense that doing your own gear will result in more properly dosed items, but with every pro there is a con and that is the possibility of having your package seized and your home possibly searched which would blow in my approximation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information