Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Who has had better results with THEIR POWDER brews than with "pre made" ?

Have any of you guys had better results using your own powder and brewing it yourself when compared to a UGL or an outside source?

Just wonderin, thanks.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    always

How much better would you say ?

dsmdrew is offline New Member
    alot better

usually alot but i know sources that are spot on too.. i just like to be in ctrl

Yea I know what ya mean.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Have any of you guys had better results using your own powder and brewing it yourself when compared to a UGL or an outside source?

Just wonderin, thanks.
    i love brewing my own stuff but have had good results from booth a good ugl is always nice to have .

Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    i love brewing my own stuff but have had good results from booth a good ugl is always nice to have .

I have had so so results from UGLs.

Then again I have only ran so so cycles.

one8nine is offline Banned
    I have had so so results from UGLs.

Then again I have only ran(run) so so cycles.
    how are your most recent brews going ?

Quote Originally Posted by one8nine
    how are your most recent brews going ?

Thanks to you and flgator and andros they are all holding fine but my NPP crashes after about 8-9 days a little.

The bold prop is basically useless now, I dont think I willl ever use it

I am in my second week of npp/dbol /masteron /test prop and have gained 4-6 lbs. My face is bloated as shit and I have bad headaches but I know dbol does that to me for the first week or so.

All in all I think I can say I "feel it" more with my own shit but who knows yet.

what sort of doses? i just finished a cycle based on 100mg each of npp masteron and prop. i kicked it with drol 50mg and finished it with halo 75mg . pct was nolva 50mg then 25mg and proviron 100mg then 50mg.

i gained a lot of strength and speed and endurance and overall i feel like a much better athlete.. i gained about 10-15 pounds but then cut down to make weight at 197 for my wrestling class, and i feel even faster and stronger now.

800mg nandrolone phenyl propionate a week
    500mg drostanolone propionate a week
    200mg testosterone propionate a week
    60mg of methandrostenolone a day
    .5mg of arimidex a day

I feel good man, I love my arm workouts the most, they just swell up so much it is crazy. I love the way it feels. I am just all about getting as big and strong as possible, I don't care too much about cutting most of the time. If I can stay at 15% I will not care. I almost want to run this thing for a long time but I probly will only do it 12-15 weeks. Wanted to add furazobol but I can't order anymore powder right now.

are you gonna drom the arimidex when you drop dbol ?

are you gonna drom the arimidex when you drop dbol?

No, the whole way through til PCT.

Might replace with letro actually but I have to brew that first.

I should have gotten some proviron /furazobol/anadrol when I ordered and now I am kicking myself. I really want to add anadrol and lower the dbol .

No, the whole way through til PCT.

Might replace with letro actually but I have to brew that first.

I should have gotten some proviron/furazobol/anadrol when I ordered and now I am kicking myself. I really want to add anadrol and lower the dbol.
    i turned out to be alergic to drol and i have never tried dbol

being that your masteron is 2.5x your test dose that should handle armoitization from the test just fine so the letro might do a little better than the arimidex for the npp but dont hold me to it. i really loved the addition of caber .5mg ed to my cycle btw.

i turned out to be alergic to drol and i have never tried dbol

being that your masteron is 2.5x your test dose that should handle armoitization from the test just fine so the letro might do a little better than the arimidex for the npp but dont hold me to it. i really loved the addition of caber .5mg ed to my cycle btw.

I have heard good things abotu caber but, I am just not that interested in using it yet. I probly should add it if I am only using arimidex but, next tiem i guess, or later.

How did you end up being allergic? what was that like?

my whole body turned red and rashy and so itchy i couldnt do anyhting but scratch it was terrible. i ended up eating about 200mg bendril a day to counter it, so i just dropped it.

damn, that sucks. I get red too but not like that.

I have seen muther****ers get HUGE off anadrol , I mean HUGE. Probly the most impressive transformations I have seen size wise, were from anadrol.

damn, that sucks. I get red too but not like that.

I have seen muther****ers get HUGE off anadrol, I mean HUGE. Probly the most impressive transformations I have seen size wise, were from anadrol.
    thanks rub it in

thanks rub it in

Lol, sorry I didn't mean to man.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Who setup that cycle? Also I wouldn't run the l-dex with the Dbol personally.

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    Who setup that cycle? Also I wouldn't run the l-dex with the Dbol personally.

I did, myself.

Why? Tell me what you think. Oh yea, I have to PM you too, good thing I saw you.

800mg nandrolone phenyl propionate a week
    500mg drostanolone propionate a week
    200mg testosterone propionate a week
    60mg of methandrostenolone a day
    .5mg of arimidex a day

I feel good man, I love my arm workouts the most, they just swell up so much it is crazy. I love the way it feels. I am just all about getting as big and strong as possible, I don't care too much about cutting most of the time. If I can stay at 15% I will not care. I almost want to run this thing for a long time but I probly will only do it 12-15 weeks. Wanted to add furazobol but I can't order anymore powder right now.
    hmm, where do I start?

Tell me the reasoning behind running the different compounds together etc and I'll tell you why or why not I think it's a good idea.
    The dosages, choices of compounds don't make sense to me but I'm always open to new ideas.

Also 15% is high as hell, seems like more of a cycle used to drop bodyfat considering the compounds, yet you throw in Dbol and want to stay at 15%.
    I think you're getting a little carried away because of the ease of doing so when compounds are available to you so cheap. It's easy to do when you run cycles for a fraction of what they should cost.
    Just look at Tai.

800mg nandrolone phenyl propionate a week:
    Nandrolone I prefer becasue it seemed to do much more for me than testosterone did.
    500mg drostanolone propionate a week:
    Neer tried it and to hit the androgen receptor from another angle. Also for its anti estrogen properties/lowering SHBG.
    200mg testosterone propionate a week:
    Testosterone sucks as a muscle builder so i am using it as simply a precautionary measure.
    60mg of methandrostenolone a day:
    I loved the pumps Dbol gave me and for its GH secretion effects which are the cause of most if not all, of its effects.
    .5mg of arimidex a day:
    Basically because of the NPP/progesterone, if not that, i might not even use it.

3 basic "families" plus an oral with non androgen receptor mediated properties, seemed like the "perfect" cycle IMO.

And I am not even @ 15% right now, I am @ 17% according to calipurs (can't afford anything more sophisticated) so I suppose I am expecting to lose a little fat. I can't imagine dbol increasing bodyfat if diet is good. Yes I know having above average bodyfat can result in elevated estrogen levels and reduces the bioavailability of testosterone. I know this is one thing that I might be better off waiting for but, I also know that if you can control estrogen, steoids will help you burn fat faster.

What do you think?

Bump, I guess.

bbplaya21 is offline Associate Member
    Im about to find out here shortly and soon as eveything comes in and ill let yall know

Where the hell did IBMFKR go .............

Damn texans.

3 basic "families" plus an oral with non androgen receptor mediated properties, seemed like the "perfect" cycle IMO.
    I personally think too many compounds makes things more complicated than they need to be, but try it and see for yourself. Goodluck recovering/retaining gains after 12-15wks of Nandrolone.

And I am not even @ 15% right now, I am @ 17% according to calipurs (can't afford anything more sophisticated) so I suppose I am expecting to lose a little fat. How do you suppose you will lose fat and gain LBM at the same time? I hope your diet is spot-on otherwise plan on pushing 20%. I can't imagine dbol increasing bodyfat if diet is good. No it won't but I don't see Dbol as a steriod of choice on a below maintenance calorie diet. If you're above maintenance then expect to put on fat. Yes I know having above average bodyfat can result in elevated estrogen levels and reduces the bioavailability of testosterone . I know this is one thing that I might be better off waiting for but, I also know that if you can control estrogen, steoids will help you burn fat faster. How do steroids help burn fat faster? Please explain.
    What do you think? You probably don't really want to know my honest opinion on this, it's not good

Goodluck bro, lemme know if you need any advice/help through this thing.

Are you planning on competing or do you play any sports?

I just hate to see ppl do such harsh cycles when they could easily do it naturally with a little dedication and hard work.

judostar is offline Junior Member
    skullsmasher what happen to the smiley face, grew out of it?

I just hate to see ppl do such harsh cycles when they could easily do it naturally with a little dedication and hard work.
    In a recent study it was found that 80% of the people who use steroids don't compete in anything at all. I personally think that AAS ought to be legal for purposes of cosmetic enhancement (like Lipo or breast implants), but that's another story...most people, in the end, use AAS just to look good at the beach...which is good of a personal goal (I suppose) as any.

On a note more related to this thread, guess what happens when you get busted with some steroids ? You get prosecuted under personal supply laws usually...which typically means a lot of hassle but no prison time. Now, guess what happens if you get busted importing powder, and they search your place and find equipment for manufacturing your own personal supply? You get busted (and prosecuted) under statutes for manufacturing...which carries a much heavier penalty and almost 100% certainty of some long prison time. Remember, unlike domestic mail, international mail can be opened at any time, for no reason at all.

I switched over to Oasis for my HRT, and no longer deal with that kind of thing, and I think mostly everyone should do the same.

Thanks i**mfkr, I guess part of it is experimentation at the stage I am at now. I will want to go over a few things, hopefully not take up more of your time than necessary.

I basically hope to put together a combination of what I have learned from people like you for my training aspect ad diet, and what I have learned from people like bajanbastard for my cycle advice. Put that together with what I feel is working or not working personally for me and lets hope I reach my goals.

I do not plan on competing as of right now but who knows what may happen in the future. All I want to do now is try to reach 250+ @ 15%. I am currently 236-241 @ 17%-18%. I don't think that is expecting too much but I will have to see for myself.

And steroids help burn fat by binding to the androgen receptor that is located in fat cells (especially, I came to find out, nandrolone phenylpropionate) helping to utilize them for energy more efficiently to give you one example. You probly already knew that though. I can post a couple studies that I have found as well, of course using rats but it is still worth taking into consideration IMO and shouldn't be discredited.

Nandrolone phenylpropionate was shown to progressively decrease body fat as the dosage was larger and larger. Muscular increases topped off significantly earlier in the dosage increments but still caused a large increase as well.

And yes, I do want an honest opinion. I prefer brutal honesty

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I switched over to Oasis for my HRT, and no longer deal with that kind of thing, and I think mostly everyone should do the same.
    I would if I was 30 and rich.

I don't even like the beach lol. I want to feel good about myself, be something that most people aren't and that is about as descriptive as I can get about my reasoning for using steroids .

I would if I was 30 and rich.

I don't even like the beach lol. I want to feel good about myself, be something that most people aren't and that is about as descriptive as I can get about my reasoning for using steroids.
    I'm 28, and nowhere near rich...

(*But on the other hand, I love how I make my living!)

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I'm 28, and nowhere near rich...

(*But on the other hand, I love how I make my living!)

I am not positive how I could make sure that I would have low test results either.

I am not positive how I could make sure that I would have low test results either.
    One shot of deca (or NPP) will lower your test levels to nothing. Pop a shot of deca the day before you get your test levels checked, and you'll easily be within the range to go on HRT.

lol To recommend someone go on HRT at such a young age is absurd..

I guess you'll say anything if they pay you enough eh?

i didnt read any posts but this one? u talking to hooker?

Do you ever read any of the posts but the last one?

Do you ever read any of the posts but the last one?
    if i did that i would have 1/14th the posts i have now... DUH...

Oasis doesn't "pay me" anything. And I don't see why advising someone to use low doses (*HRT doses) and get their gear legally is such a bad move.

Maybe you can explain why getting AAS legally, and using HRT-level doses is a bad idea? I'm interested to find out exactly what the reasoning is there. Also, since you're making a claim that I'm paid by someone, you can provide some proof of that too, while you're at it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information