cuse140 is offline Junior Member

horrible injection pain

I Don't Want To Sound Dramatic But Holy Shit! This Is My First Injectable Cycle I've Done. I Do Sust 250 On Tuesdays And Thusdays, So I'm Getting 500 A Week. I'm Using A 23 G 1-1/2 Inch Pin.
    I Draw 1 Ml, Run The Syringe Under Hot Water For About 30 Seconds To Thin It Out, And Then Inject In My Quad. I Go In About 1 Inch And Shoot. The Pain Comes On Usually The Next Day. The Day After My First Shot, The Pain Was Manageable. I Just Limped For A Couple Of Days. Then I Did My Second Shot Yesterday Morning. The Pain Was Bearable Untill This Afternoon. My Quad Is Swollen, And Hard, And I Can Hardly Walk. The Muscle In My Leg Is So Tight, It Feels Like It's Going To Rip When I Bend My Knee. I'm Supposed To Do Another 250 Tomorrow In My Other Quad, But I'm Seriously Considering Laying Off. I Cant Afford To Have 2 Legs In This Much Pain At The Same Time. I Have A Very Physical Job, And Need Both Wheels. Should I Hold Off, And Just Do 500 Mgs Once A Week? Will I Develope A Tolerance For The Shots? Being Such An Injection Novice, I Don't Want To Attempt The Shoulder Shot Due To The Awkward Angle. Same With The Butt. Any Suggestions On Pain Management, Or Prevention Will Be Appreciated From You More Experienced Bros.
    Thanks

did you aspirate ? you probably didnt go far enough in

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you pushing left over tap water in your muscle? Make sure you stay clean. Gear is usually heated in a cup in the vial before drawing.

BTW Sust is going to hurt like a bitch because of the prop in it. You have to learn to live with it. If you can't, then sust isn't for you. You need to be injecting it EOD as well. Twice a week will not allow the prop to even work. Test E is much less painful. Should have started with that.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Why Is Every First Letter Capitalized That Is Very Annoying

You obviously don't know about sust or you wouldn't inject in two days apart from eachother that makes NO sense..you are getting nothing from thursday to the following tuesday. Inject the stuff m/w/f/s/t/th/s/m....you get the drift

I hope you aren't letting the needle get touched by the water....if so you are injected the great water from your cities local plumbing system into your body. Have fun with that! And take our advice about proper injection techniques and when to inject the sust.

flexible_BG is offline New Member
    Sust hurts, yeah ! You'll get used to it - just be more patient!
    Try butt shots - pain will not reduce, but will be more tolerable!
    5-10min massage should help too!

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    hate quads shots, i personally stayway from quads, get same problem everytime i shoot in quads, love my delts, almost no soreness at all, you should try different sites

sofus99 is offline Associate Member
    I am very sensitive to sustanon as well, and that goes for pure propionate as well.
    As some of the other guys mention, quad shots are the worst, and you may reduce your pain by shooting your butt or shoulders instead.
    However, the best so solution for me when shooting anything containing propionate, is to cut it with sterile oil. This makes it just about 99% painless for me.
    I am currently running a dualmix, with 100 mg test-p and 100 mg masteron
    But basically, I stay away from propionate if I can avoid it. When using test, I usually go for test-e these days.

KrazeeEddie is offline New Member
    warm the vial not the syringe, you can alway break it up by rotating the glutes and quads, ive evn hit shoulders with sust. be sure not to inject too deep , no need to bottom out a needle unless you have alot of fat...shoot slowly and shoot while sitting.. alow the muscle to relax.

Samson7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cuse140
    I Don't Want To Sound Dramatic But Holy Shit! This Is My First Injectable Cycle I've Done. I Do Sust 250 On Tuesdays And Thusdays, So I'm Getting 500 A Week. I'm Using A 23 G 1-1/2 Inch Pin.
    I Draw 1 Ml, Run The Syringe Under Hot Water For About 30 Seconds To Thin It Out, And Then Inject In My Quad. I Go In About 1 Inch And Shoot. The Pain Comes On Usually The Next Day. The Day After My First Shot, The Pain Was Manageable. I Just Limped For A Couple Of Days. Then I Did My Second Shot Yesterday Morning. The Pain Was Bearable Untill This Afternoon. My Quad Is Swollen, And Hard, And I Can Hardly Walk. The Muscle In My Leg Is So Tight, It Feels Like It's Going To Rip When I Bend My Knee. I'm Supposed To Do Another 250 Tomorrow In My Other Quad, But I'm Seriously Considering Laying Off. I Cant Afford To Have 2 Legs In This Much Pain At The Same Time. I Have A Very Physical Job, And Need Both Wheels. Should I Hold Off, And Just Do 500 Mgs Once A Week? Will I Develope A Tolerance For The Shots? Being Such An Injection Novice, I Don't Want To Attempt The Shoulder Shot Due To The Awkward Angle. Same With The Butt. Any Suggestions On Pain Management, Or Prevention Will Be Appreciated From You More Experienced Bros.
    Thanks

I doubt there is too many people on this board who werent sore after the first injection. My forst cycle I used T400 which is supposed to be one of the most painful test out there. First shot in each glute hurt so bad I could not even walk for 3-4 days. After the initial week no pain. You will get used to it and be fine. Be tough and stick it out, you will be happy you did.

dabularach is offline Junior Member
    when I did test into my quad I couldnt barely walk the next day but the pain will ease over time.BTW you should try a cycle of test e or c its probably a lot less painful and you dont have to shoot eod

SprintUSMC is offline Junior Member
    The prop is what is hurting you. I agree with the above in saying add some cottonseed oil to it. Makes a world of difference.

persiantricep is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    Why Is Every First Letter Capitalized That Is Very Annoying

You obviously don't know about sust or you wouldn't inject in two days apart from eachother that makes NO sense..you are getting nothing from thursday to the following tuesday. Inject the stuff m/w/f/s/t/th/s/m....you get the drift

I hope you aren't letting the needle get touched by the water....if so you are injected the great water from your cities local plumbing system into your body. Have fun with that! And take our advice about proper injection techniques and when to inject the sust.
    Although I do agree that it is best 2 INJ sus250 EOD there is no golden rule that you have 2. This is his 1st cycle and you guys are telling him 2 INJ sus250 4x per week. And what is this "you wont get anything from Tuesday 2 Thursday" nonsense. Sus250 has 4 esters with one releasing after the next. My 1st cycle 5 years ago I did 1 INJ sus250 per week. And for the past 20 years majority of people ( novice users ) will generally only take 1 or 2 shoots per week and c great results. As far as the pain goes there are days when I wanted to go to the ER. As a matter fact 5 years later I’m sitting here with great pain in both my delts and a very very bad fever from my test ent INJ I did yesterday. I feel like I have the flu half the week every week, but I stick it through. I have always wondered though if having fevers all the time is healthy for your organs due to the fact that body temp goes up?

YZFR1Tim is offline Junior Member
    its your quads. i did the same thing. switch the injection side to your gluts. you will notice a HUGE difference. for most, quad injections are a hell of a lot more sensitive. shoot, i can do shoulder injections that seem fine, but when i do quads, i can't walk!

ITALIANMAN is offline Junior Member
    try taking a hot shower then massaging the spot you will inject this should help considerably

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    LMAO sus knots up the test clumps and Like said heat the amp or bottle in a cup dont run the syringe under water thats can be very bad .... and after a few shoots the body will get used to it ... i must be a sicko i love the pain of injections and I put 3cc in the quad and belive me not matter what it is it hurts ... and here is a little tip work your injections out with training .. like quad shots make that day leg day delt shots shoulder day pec shots chest day get the idea it will help a great deal with the injections

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintUSMC
    The prop is what is hurting you. I agree with the above in saying add some cottonseed oil to it. Makes a world of difference.
    Not to hi-jack, but
    Is Lion's cottenseed oil sterile. I heard it came in a screw cap. This can;t be good.

Assuming you had sterile cottenseed oil, you can just cut it with the prop/test like you would with B-12?

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    My routine to ease pain.

On inject days, I get in the shower w/hot water, let the water run on the area I'm shooting for about 10 minutes. Get out of the shower, observe cleanliness etc. Draw the test, then I heat the entire syringe using a hair blow dryer for about 10 seconds. I also heat the vial using a blow dryer, draws out faster too. Then I inject and jump back into the shower let the warm water hit the spot and message it for a couple of minutes.

But like been mentioned, prop hurts, you may or may not get used to it after about 4 weeks.

Do not trust advice form Wolverine fans.

jk.

Pafreak is offline New Member

The pain is the worst

I just stated my 2nd cycle. I injected 1cc of test 500 and 1 1/4cc of deca 250. I stacked them so I would only have to do 1 shot. I hit my glute and I am telling you I can 't even walk. My ass hurts like nothing I ever felt. It is going on 4 days and the pain is the same. Sunday is my next injection. I think I will try the other ass cheek and only do the test 500 and then do the deca on monday. I can feel for all of you in pain.

ecivon is offline Member
    I wouldn't worry about it too much. Tomorrow is the end of the first week of my 4th cycle, this time with prop, with my first pokes in each quad. They hurt pretty good for 5 solid days and just starting to subside. Couldn't sit, squat, sit on the john, nothing without pain. Just keep going on schedule and the pain will go away. Just watch for other problematic signs to worry about, not the pain you are describing. Once that sust kicks in you'll be glad you stuck it out.

Running tap water over the barrel isn't going to do anything for you, or heating the vial. I don't do either and have no problems. Make sure you don't get tap water on the needle, it is far from sterile.

Like the guys said, part of the pain involves the quads, shoot your ass and you'll be okay.

Well I am on day 5 and my pain is the same. I am also running a fever of 100 to 101 for the last 2 days. I 'm thinking about going to the hospital but I dont know what to tell them? Hey doc I just stuck myself with a mix of test 500 and some deca , what do you think the problem is? LOL. All I can say is my ass hurts. NO PAIN NO GAIN

bbplaya21 is offline Associate Member
    tell em it was a b12 shot
    Last edited by bbplaya21; 12-08-2006 at 07:23 PM. Reason: i said shit

I had a fever for 3 days and was in horrible pain when I ran prop/tren for the first time. I was convinced I had an infection. I posted picture of my swollen tri. The skin was all red too. 99-100 degree fever.

Long story short - it was just my body reacting to the new compounds. No infection. It was basically test flu. I'm glad I didnt jump the gun and go see my doc and admit I was using gear. I'm not saying you DONT have an infection, but if you injected properly chances are it's just your body trying to fight off the foreign hormones/oils in your system that it's not used to yet.

Well I just got back from the ER and after 2 catscans I had a lump that was infected. The lump was as big as my index finger. They decided to drain it by cut a hole in my glute. It will take about 3 weeks to heal. I don't want to scare anyone, but if you are running a fever even slight and the area that hurts feels hot or warm get yourself to your doctor. Do not wait around these infection are nothing to f*ck with. I am now taking 2000mg of Augmentin a day along with Percocet for the pain. Well I cant wait for this shit to heal up. I still have 1 good ass cheek left.

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pafreak
    Well I just got back from the ER and after 2 catscans I had a lump that was infected. The lump was as big as my index finger. They decided to drain it by cut a hole in my glute. It will take about 3 weeks to heal. I don't want to scare anyone, but if you are running a fever even slight and the area that hurts feels hot or warm get yourself to your doctor. Do not wait around these infection are nothing to f*ck with. I am now taking 2000mg of Augmentin a day along with Percocet for the pain. Well I cant wait for this shit to heal up. I still have 1 good ass cheek left.

I would think of two things here 1.) either I need to look at my gear, or 2.) I'm not very careful/sterile when I inject.

Damn Bro, That Sucks.

Gettin Big is offline Associate Member
    alot of the pain is from the prop but also alot of it is because you are sticking pins into virgin muscles that have never had injections before, and yes you will still see gains shooting only twice per week but you will see much better gains if you inject every other day because your plasma levels will stay more stable, anything with a prop ester needs to be injected eod for maximum results, test enth would have been a better choice for you, it's almost painless. The pain will get better, but i have had some bottles of prop that always hurt like hell and some aren't too bad, if it hurts, usually means thet it' BA is high which means it's good shit, try eod injections if you can and get your muscles used too takin the oil, and remember don't shoot the same spot more than once a week to avoid the build up of scar tissue, good luck.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    LOL

Thread Information