Thread: Better results?

BigNate is offline Junior Member

Better results?

I am wondering what will yield better gains for a bulking cycle, (given that diet, training, rest and PCT is spot on) Dbol 1-6 dosed at 50mg ED or 1-10 Deca dosed at 500mg/week? With a test based cycle of course. It is probably kinda hard to answer this question based on the fact that these are used for completely uses. I know most of the weight gained with Dbol is typically water weight, but am curious from a quality mass building standpoint.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    deca BY FAR..
    and its not all water w/ dbol i assure you of this

Thanks for the quick reply Taiboxa, I know not all water weight, some of my bros who are big fans of dbol are always telling me about strength gains through the roof, so must be gaining a fair amount of muscle as well.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNate
    I am wondering what will yield better gains for a bulking cycle, (given that diet, training, rest and PCT is spot on) Dbol 1-6 dosed at 50mg ED or 1-10 Deca dosed at 500mg/week? With a test based cycle of course. It is probably kinda hard to answer this question based on the fact that these are used for completely uses. I know most of the weight gained with Dbol is typically water weight, but am curious from a quality mass building standpoint.
    i would use both, run deca at that dosage for weeks 1-10 and use the dbol as a kickstart weeks 1-6 at 50mg/ed alongside the test

shredzs is offline Associate Member
    deca

Yeah, I don't want to incorporate to much in this cycle would rather either run Dbol 1-6 or Deca 1-10.

Triple X is offline Banned
    Good luck taking 50mg D-Bol every day. You gonna have some big time headaches.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple X
    Good luck taking 50mg D-Bol every day. You gonna have some big time headaches.

Says who? Keep you BP in check through estrogen control and proper diet/supplementation.

Thread Information