ragin' is offline Associate Member

ECA while bulking?

i just did my 4th cycle and still gained 30lbs. alot of it is water and it comes off pretty fast when i diet. there's a couple real uncomfortable weeks there where i'm bloated as hell. would doing an ECA or xenedrine during the bulk phast effect the lean muscle potential or just keep the water down?

ragin'

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I don't think it will do anything for bloat..
    ECA has caffeine in it which causes dehydration. Dehydration causes the body to retain more water.
    Get some L-dex for water retention

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    why use it during bulking anyways? its for getting 'cut', you need to choose one or the other...imo...just too hard to attempt both at the same time

i guess it wouldn't do anything for bloat since its a fat loss catalyst anyway. i'll look into some l-dex.

thx,
    ragin'

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ragin ya bitch , u know better ,ldex brotha man!like the boys said!

yeah, boy.... just tryin' to get big n' lean like you.

peace

sonic is offline Female Member
    For and eca that also cuts water try megaripped weider it has natural diuretics and works better than the otc plain diuretics.

drink more water.. eat more pottasium rich foods.. it will help.. though if not taking dex you probably should be..

showtime is offline Junior Member
    there is some stuff i saw at gnc today, i heard it works. can't remember the name of it but it was made by the same company that makes xenadrine. it was only 25.00 thinking about trying it soon

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    E/C are dieretics so yes. I know of the Cyclodyne product you are reffering to (Taraxatone - done or some shit) but be sure you are drinking lots of water too. If you underachieve your daily water intake your body will hold the water it gets. If you exceed it then your body sees no reason to hold it. So make sure you are drinking enough water.

As far as the use of E/C/A during bulking... why not? Of course you can. Just remember it effects your hydration and daily water intake requirements.

Why drink coffee in the morning when you are on the run?... when a couple E/C/A s get you goin real quick! But the stack should have off time... like anything else as to keep it's effectiveness.

i think the point is missed here, if you are BULKING then wtf is the point of taking something that negates this? i.e. eca, its used for fat burning and leaning out, the exact opposite of bulking...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    E/C/A gives good energy and focus for intense training when it's dieretic properties are kept under control with proper water intake... regardless of the macrocycle.

But it should not be run ED of the year, primarily reserved for cutting phases as mentioned - far too many reasons to list... so finding other stimulants and workout boosters during a bulking phase is a good idea as well. Ginseng, Taurine... ect...

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    If you take ECA while on a bulking cycle, its gonna be really hard to force that food down bro. I have taken ECA for 4 years almost, just recently stopped this summer. It KILLS your appetite. Your stomach will feel like its shrunk like crazy. If your bulking, you need tons of protein and complex carbs... sorry to say it, but I think ECA while bulking would prove counter-productive.

Originally posted by rampage76
    If you take ECA while on a bulking cycle, its gonna be really hard to force that food down bro. I have taken ECA for 4 years almost, just recently stopped this summer. It KILLS your appetite. Your stomach will feel like its shrunk like crazy. If your bulking, you need tons of protein and complex carbs... sorry to say it, but I think ECA while bulking would prove counter-productive.
    prooves my point vividly, concentrate on one thing at a time...good luck

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by djdjdjddjon

prooves my point vividly, concentrate on one thing at a time...good luck
    That's my theory too. My game plan is to finish bulk, then work on maintainence. By march, I want to have started my cutting cycle. I will be doing eca/clen cycling /w intensive morning cardio during the cut. Its gonna be fun to watch the fat melt away!

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    also for me eca on bulking cycle fucks with my heart rate to much I get bad palpitations

Thread Information