Thread: Blood work help

cdial53 is offline Junior Member

Blood work help

Ive gotten pretty bad gyno and went to the doctor to get it looked at as if i didnt know what it was. I got gyno way before juice and since its painful she said its "problematic" and insurance would cover it (i didnt tell her about my cycle). But she needs blood work done and i just finished a test E cycle 5 weeks ago. She is afraid that i have a thyroid[sp]* problem so i dont know what to do. What will turn up if she does the blood labs.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Nothing. She probably wont look at your Test levels as there is no reason too. Everything else will probably be OK

cdial53 is offline Junior Member
    well she wanted to do it then ....i left the office claiming fear of needles ( if she only knew). You think it would be fine to go ahead with it?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by cdial53
    well she wanted to do it then ....i left the office claiming fear of needles ( if she only knew). You think it would be fine to go ahead with it?
    Yep I do, and if something does come back thats odd, deny, deny, deny !!!!!! Also after five weeks your test levels should be pretty much normal or even low

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    You should be fine.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Just deny it lol !!! I went in for a normal check up about month ago and my doc ran all my levels etc.. Including test lol... You should have seen is face he just smiled at me and ask if I was messing around with steroids ... I smiled and said what are those... He then said well dont take them that often and that using them etc would catch up to me blah blah... I then asked would you possibly prescribe them to me he said no and laughed, youll have to obtain those illegally...
    I thoguht it was very funny... Hes cool doctor tho-

Thread Information