juicepig is offline Associate Member

A Good Test With Low Sides

Hey Fellas thinking about hitting a winter cycle ... trying to find out whats a good test to take with low sides... I'm in the early stages of male pattern baldness.....

thanx

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicepig
    Hey Fellas thinking about hitting a winter cycle ... trying to find out whats a good test to take with low sides... I'm in the early stages of male pattern baldness.....

thanx
    I think all test have the same sides. I think test 400 is a little easier on the sides though, and supposedly test prop is a little easier than test e or c, but I have not been able to confirm that. If your going bald, you might want to run some duta before the cycle.

BOOST is offline Member
    Test it Test if you are worried about sides you should not even consider gear, everyones body is different and what some get as sides others don't. I would run Test e or Test C 500mg for 12 weeks and see how your body re-acts.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

A good test with low sides

Quote Originally Posted by king6
    I think all test have the same sides. I think test 400 is a little easier on the sides though, and supposedly test prop is a little easier than test e or c, but I have not been able to confirm that. If your going bald, you might want to run some duta before the cycle.
    I'll confirm it for you..less water retention with prop than with enan or cyp...if you're losing your hair bro its going to go no matter what you do...taking stuff to prevent it will only slow it down a bit.

darkzide is offline Junior Member
    Primobolan is the safest steriod available followed by anavar

bigbadbootydaddy is offline Associate Member
    Test prop or test susp. Have you thought about finasteride or dutasteride with any test use?

Thread Information