Sifer is offline New Member

Would this be ok? Need some cycle help...

Hi,

Thought about running 400-500mg/week of Test. Enanthate with about 300mg/week of Primo.

Already started the primo since it takes some time to "kick in".

Is this a good way to go? Also, will test have any effect on blood pressure?

Would run deca instead of Primo if i could, but because of the long detection time, sadly this is not an option.

Any advise is appriciated!
    Last edited by Sifer; 12-09-2006 at 09:40 PM.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifer
    Hi,

Thought about running 400-500mg/week of Test. Enanthate with about 300mg/week of Primo.

Already started the primo since it takes some time to "kick in".

Is this a good way to go? Also, will test have any effect on blood pressure?

Would run deca instead of Primo if i could, but because of the long detection time, sadly this is not an option.

Any advise is appriciated!
    IMO the dosage of primo is a little low, i would bump it up to at least 600mg/wk but give us some stats bro

age,height,wieght,cycle history,cycle goals u know the usual also how long are you planning to run this for

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Please post your proposed cycle. Dosage, length, ect.

Aswell post your stats, age, and previous cycle experience.

Sifer is offline New Member
    I'm 25, about 80kg (160-170lb maybe), 170cm.

When it comes to previous cycles it's a bit complicated. I used to be about 90kg (200lbs). Stopped working out for a year when traveling, and that became my down fall. And I've used Sust 250, deca , dbol and win, but seperatly, and probably in doses that have been to low. Like deca 200mg/week for 8 weeks. sust 250mg/week 8 weeks.

Never been combining witch i assume is not the way to go. Bumb ass way to do it, but what's done is done.

Woud like to get back where I was and maybe add a bit. 210 would be great. The 200lbs I used to be was not only ripped lean mass.

Thanks again for any help!

Thread Information