frankyboy is offline New Member

Help me for my 1st cycle...

Sorry my english is not very good.....

that made some time that I read on your site and I have some little questions.

I am 21 years old, 5.6 ft, 165lbs and a Bf around 5-6% and I train since 3 years

I plan to do my first cycle

I look for something like that:

Before cycle
    week 1-2 : Arimidex 0.25mg

During cycle:
    week 1-4 : Dianabol 30mg/day
    week 1-12 : Test Cypionate 500mg/week (2 shoot of 250mg)
    week 1-14 : arimidex 0.25mg

For my PCT starting 18 day after last test cypionate injection

I plan to do my PCT for 5 week

week 1-2 : 300mg Clomid first day, after 100mg/day
    week 1-2: 40mg Nolvadex

week 2-4 : 50mg Clomid
    week 2-4 : 20mg Nolvadex

week 5 : 20mg Nolvadex

But I am a little comfused because there are many opinions in the board.

Do I need to take 10mg of Nolvadex during the cycle in addition to the 0.25mg of Arimidex ? Or I can only take Arimidex and save Nolvadex for PCT ?

And for my PCT, do I need to take 0.25mg of Arimidex for the 4 week of the PCT ? Or just the Nolvadex and the Clomid will be fine ?

like I say to the beginning my english is not very good but I think that is comprehensible.

Thank you for your advise.
    Last edited by frankyboy; 12-13-2006 at 08:21 AM.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Your cycle looks good and well thought out for a beginners cycle, but at your weight, I think you can gain more before the need for AAS comes about...however, what is your height?...if you're only 5 feet tall I'd say go for it.

sorry, I mesure 5.6ft

stickyrice is offline Junior Member
    why is weight such an issue before using ass..i dont believe this is true for all.I have a very small frame at 5'10 and have been training fo about 10 years.The most weight i could achieve naturally was about 175lbs.I have gotten up to 190 but a lot of fat and at 175 i look good. Not huge by any means but muscular.
    5'10
    arms= 17in
    waist= 29in
    calf's= 16.5 in

i think if you have been training consistantly for a few years and have dedicated yourself to proper diet and training then by all means...juice..I have trained my ass off for years with only minimal gains..decent diet and consistant training .....when i juicin i finally see results i have been after and deserve...it just makes me soooo horny

theboss is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stickyrice
    why is weight such an issue before using ass..i dont believe this is true for all.I have a very small frame at 5'10 and have been training fo about 10 years.The most weight i could achieve naturally was about 175lbs.I have gotten up to 190 but a lot of fat and at 175 i look good. Not huge by any means but muscular.
    generally the guys on here want you to be at your natural genetic potential before using the gear....makes sense to me.

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    I dont think this forum would be very popular if everybody trained until their natural genetic potential before using AAS. I dont think hardly anybody has trained for 10years before using AAS. just mo

stickyrice is offline Junior Member
    how can your genitic potential be calcluated anyway?? its a guess and depends on so many factors..diet..training...intensity...

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think there is such a thing as a genetic potential? how do u know what would be consider genetic potential? how do you know when ur body says "ok i cant gentically put on anymore muscle" you dont! u could never reach ur genetic potential because everything u change will some how change ur body. see what im saying? i hate that "reach ur genetic potential" crap. if juice is what it takes then thats what it takes. you could always keep gaining lil by lil. juice will jus speed the process.

oh and genetic potential = genetic potential meaning thats the most muscle ur body will allow steroids or not. so all steroids will do is help you get to ur genetic potential faster.

Boy, did the wolves ever pounce on this one....frankyboy, give it hell!!!!....BLAST AWAY!!!!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    I'll take it ..frankie isnt here...ok to answer the first part..the weight factor...this comes from guys that start doing AAS before gaining as much weight natty first(bad move IMO)your gentic potential can be calculated but it takes years for full development.Haro's right in a sense about gaining a bit at a time.But remeber this Haro...you have guys that step on stage at 280 ripped and you have guys 230...you see what I'm saying???I'm sure those guys at 230 would love to be at 280 but never will why???..theyve reached their limit...otherwise everyone will be ronnie coleman's size. Sticy rice this is no flame on you but you sound like a guy that found AAS as a tool that made it easier for you...remember AAS just help...hard work and deiaction will get you there.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    yea i know genetically different people can handle different amounts of size/muscle BUT how do you know that that 230lbs guy can keep peckin away at it and eventually make it higher and higher? i mean theres always something that can be done/changed to keep growing. but then again that 230lbs guy if hes 230 dont u think gentic potential" will only allow him to be 230 with aas or not?

call me ignorant i have no idea lol im an engineer i over think shit

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    LOL...I think its a matter of the body frame carrying muscle...I'm sure if darrem charles could weigh 280 and look the way he does he would...he doesnt he's much lighter....but you're def. not ignorant bro...and you're right AAS or not that is where his potential ends or slows down.

that is an interesting debate but guys, can you answer to my question because a need to buy my stock depending on what I need for all my cycle...

I read a lot about the subjet but I need your council....

bump

Would I have to trade Arimidex (l-dex) for letro ? because I will buy it into liquid form and letro is less expensive for the quantity....

And to take 0.25mg of there, is only 0.1lm of liquid.....How I take that? just but the 0.1ml in my mouth and to swallow the liquid ?

sorry I'm a little confuse whit this liquid form.....
    Last edited by frankyboy; 12-15-2006 at 10:09 AM.

bump
    Last edited by frankyboy; 12-17-2006 at 05:00 PM.

to the top

reppedout1 is offline Member
    yup spray and swallow

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    cycle you have outlined above looks good to me bro. its a good first timer cycle

best of luck to you

realtalk is offline Associate Member
    that answered alot of questions for me

Quote Originally Posted by realtalk
    that answered alot of questions for me
    WTF?!

Did I miss something?....Where did you come into play in this thread?

If you have questions, ask them in your own thread...

-ShrpSkn

thank you to have took your time to answer my questions.

but should I use letro or l-dex during my cycle?

IMO adex is usually more appropriate as an AI...letro is more appropriate in the event gyno symptoms become evident.

Thread Information