Thread: deca bloat

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

deca bloat

so the last time I used deca I suffered from horrible bloat. ranted I was a newby di+k wad and did it by itself with no pct (i know I know). so anyway which chemicals are best for deca bloat. I'd like to use npp but its real expensive, still exploring the option but idk yet. so does anybody have any sugestions?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't see why an AI wouldn't do the trick. Arimidex or Letro should work just fine. Did you use any of these last time?

my buddy gave me some nolva to try. I took 40mg a day for 3 days and it didn't do much. one of the more miserable times of my life honestly

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Take some letro.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caban
    my buddy gave me some nolva to try. I took 40mg a day for 3 days and it didn't do much. one of the more miserable times of my life honestly
    I'm not surprised. Nolva is referred to as a SERM...Not an AI. Arimidex and Letro are aromatase inhinbitors...Meaning they block the coversion of test into estrogen by effecting the aromatase enzyme. This lowers estrogen systemically, versus just at the breast tissue (like Nolva).

In addition, I've heard things about Nolva aggravating symptoms when using Deca and Tren ...Don't know the specifics of this, though.

yeah like I said I was a newby dick. didn't know anything. my larger than the average bear friwnd told me to take it so I figured he knew what he was talking about. def an idiot. thanks guys

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    I take creatine to get rid of bloat. It has always worked for me and my friends.

Iron-man is offline Associate Member
    From what I've read, an AI will not help with deca bloat since the bloat is not the result increased estrogen like when test is used. I had been advised to use a mild diuretic (like HCTZ). The HTCZ (a water pill) will lower you BP as well as reduce bloating. The diuretic would also help with bloat from Drol as well which again an AI has no effect. May be others here have tried this approach.

Thread Information