yngnastyman is offline Associate Member

Sustanon 1 cycle (sorta)

ok so ive taken 3 weeks of dianabol before for 10mg a week (small dose i know) but i had decent enough gains to make me wanna go all out

so i bought some sustanon and am planning on taking it for 12 weeks at 600mg a week, i would like to know what to expect size wise (im gonna eat tons of good foods) and what can i expect acne wise....

also psychologically-wise am i gonna be picking fights all the time and be mega ultra horny?

i also have a PCT line up i have clomid to take...

and im 20 years old (young i know) but i dont really think im stunting my growth because im not gonna get any taller (dads same height, 5'11)

i weigh 154lbs and have a 12% bf (also how much will my BF go down?)

and is it true i can work out the same muslce group 2 days in a a row on roids?

thanks
    ill put up pics if u guys want a before\after thingy
    Last edited by yngnastyman; 01-09-2007 at 08:23 PM.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Boy....set down the roids and slowly back away....come ask these questions a couple years from now after you know the answers and have put at least another 20-30 pounds on that frame of yours.

tj979 is offline Associate Member
    You're a dumb ass, and the prime candidate NOT to use juice.

Quote Originally Posted by tj979
    wow i thought this was a mature forum...

what can i expect people are jerks on the internet.

if anyone would like to help me out and not give me the "your too young" or "put on some muscle first" line i would appreciate it.

polat is offline Junior Member
    actually I should be saying 'stay away' but I know what you r going to do bcuz I did what youve been doing

at your age the safest and most effective roid is anavar . If you can get it forget about susta and dbol . anavar will help you a lot than others.

other safe roid is primabolan.
    the last one androil

at least these are not harm as others

thanks for some advice

pat yourself on the back, you are respectable :P

canibalistic_js is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    Boy....set down the roids and slowly back away....come ask these questions a couple years from now after you know the answers and have put at least another 20-30 pounds on that frame of yours.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Look kid I hope you are happy with your height now because you are going to stop growing while on and I know your not done growing. OK? You can easily put on 20-30lbs easy in a few months with the right diet and over the counter supplements. You aint ready to deal with this stuff and knowing your luck you will probably be that kid that kids roid rage and instead of like the remainder of us and brushing it off while bitting our lip you going to punch a teach or friend or get caught/arrested.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    woah there mate no need for that here.......................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

io know you didnt want it but you are too young mate,if you take any form of steroid at the age you are you are going to shutdown your natty test when it is at its highest,18-22......
    this is the best time to gain muscle naturally,you will lose all of this if you take gear now...
    if you wait you will gain better later on with gear................jmo....

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Carry on like that and you will no longer be a part of this community. Keep things positive.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by yngnastyman
    ok so ive taken 3 weeks of dianabol before for 10mg a week (small dose i know) but i had decent enough gains to make me wanna go all out

so i bought some sustanon and am planning on taking it for 12 weeks at 600mg a week, i would like to know what to expect size wise (im gonna eat tons of good foods) and what can i expect acne wise....

also psychologically-wise am i gonna be picking fights all the time and be mega ultra horny?

i also have a PCT line up i have clomid to take...

and im 18 years old (young i know) but i dont really think im stunting my growth because im not gonna get any taller (dads same height, 5'11)

i weigh 154lbs and have a 12% bf (also how much will my BF go down?)

and is it true i can work out the same muslce group 2 days in a a row on roids?

thanks
    ill put up pics if u guys want a before\after thingy
    you have an awful lot of reading to do before you consider using AS in a SAFE responsible manner. At 154lbs you need to do two things. Eat and Train. AS will not help you if these two things are not on point. Give us an example of your diet and training. Please leave the AS alone for now I do not think it will help and may very well cause you some permanent damge.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I see Booz had his comments on this.

Now i will put my .02 in.

This is uncalled for.

Next time you speak to someone looking for advise like this you will be gone.

This is you only and last warning.

Gsxxr

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    you have an awful lot of reading to do before you consider using AS in a SAFE responsible manner. At 154lbs you need to do two things. Eat and Train. AS will not help you if these two things are not on point. Give us an example of your diet and training. Please leave the AS alone for now I do not think it will help and may very well cause you some permanent damge.
    i started lifting a few months ago...i weighed 135, id say i put on considerable muscle since then

and i do eat, 3 protein shakes a day of muscle milk, i eat my body weight in protein everyday and am taking in more calories then normal. here is how i train:
    monday: chest
    tuesday: back, shoulder
    wednesday:arms
    thrusday: legs
    friday: off

id say i hit a plateau of lifting, my wieght has stopped going up despite the fact i eat hella alot.

Post up your specific diet...a typical day's diet from beginning to end...

I'm thinking your diet my be off point if you think you've plateaued natty-wise at 154 lbs....

Post your diet specifically along with an estimate of your daily caloric intake. That'll give us something to work with and possibly point out where you may be going wrong...

The diet forum may be your next best stop...either way, I highly doubt you've plateaued and many will agree...along with the fact that you are not ready to start using AAS, and that you likely have other areas to improve as well before you're ready to take a step into AAS use...

-ShrpSkn

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    i started lifting a few months ago...i weighed 135, id say i put on considerable muscle since then

and i do eat, 3 protein shakes a day of muscle milk, i eat my body weight in protein everyday and am taking in more calories then normal. here is how i train:

id say i hit a plateau of lifting, my wieght has stopped going up despite the fact i eat hella alot.
    just by reading the bolded statement i can tell you are by no way shape or form ready for any kind of aas usage bro.

you will end up doing more harm than good, you will f*ck up your natty test levels so much that you might have to go on HRT for the rest of your life.

c'mon bro think about it is it really worth it?

tj979 is offline Associate Member
    you guys are joking right, everyone frowns upon things like this on the forums here, yeah sorry I was saying what I thought. Let's be honest i'm no expert on juice but "also psychologically-wise am i gonna be picking fights all the time and be mega ultra horny?" do a little research. and if you guys are gonna threaten me for an honest opinion, then i don't wanna be apart of this community, i you look at my history from first using up untill now you will see what i've learned and the advice i've given

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ I'm sure you can get your point accross without calling someone a dumbass (despite how utterly ridiculous their choice may be.. Yes i did say utterly ridiculous).

That being said, "yngnastyman" you received sound advice.

Drop the notion of cycling.

A 'couple months of lifting' is nothing.

You do not have the experience to undertake cycling.

Further.. if you cannot grow off-cycle, how do you expect to grow on cycle?

Do you think steroids are magic?

Sell your gear and invest in a couple books on nutrition and training.

i dont appreciate all the condescending thats going on to me, im doing steroids ...dont bash me instead let me be informed on what i should know.

morning: protein shake (800cal, 40g protein), porrage, vitamins
    between breakfast\lunch: protein bar
    lunch: 2 sub sandwiches with ranch dressing in them
    after school protein shake, porrage
    dinner: whatever is made for me
    before bed: protein shake

In all honesty, your diet looks like pure, unadulterated, garbage...

Like I said, your next stop should be the diet forum...

And no matter what board you visit, from newbie to vet, they are all going to tell you that you are too young to be dabbling around with AAS...I wish I was 18 again...I wouldn't be jabbing myself everyday to get the anabolic /androgenic effects I otherwise was full of when I was 18 due to a naturally maxed out level of testosterone .

If I was you I would immediately cease any thoughts of the cycle...I would then get my diet in check...at your age, height, and weight and with proper diet and dedicated training you will grow...and that's a fact pal.

-ShrpSkn

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member

shit! i hit a plateau every month or so. it's just a sign that you need to mix things up a bit. Increse your calories, change your days around, change your exercises etc.. There is NO way you could be hitting a REAL plateau! Research how to gain muscle naturally, then RESEARCH how to use AS. this is all b4 you even consider taking them.

i dont appreciate all the condescending thats going on to me, im doing steroids ...dont bash me instead let me be informed on what i should know.

morning: protein shake (800cal, 40g protein), porrage, vitamins
    between breakfast\lunch: protein bar
    lunch: 2 sub sandwiches with ranch dressing in them
    after school protein shake, porrage
    dinner: whatever is made for me
    before bed: protein shake
    you are not being bashed mate the people/members here are trying to help you,you are too young and by your own admission you have no where near enough gymtime under your belt,you have only been lifting for 3 months,you should get at least 2 years of seriouse gymtime diet and nutrition under your belt before you even consider juicing....................

Thread Information