amature225 is offline Associate Member

dropping from 600mg to 400mg test... mid-cycle

I'm in the middle of a 16 week cycle, 300 Deca / 600 test for the first 10 weeks. For the remaining 6 weeks I am dropping the deca and adding Winstrol .

So is the drop from 600mgs per week down to 400mgs per week test the right thing to do? the winstrol is 50mg EOD inj. I think I have enough test to keep up the 600mgs. but I was told to drop to 400mgs since I don't need that much during the winstrol part. All comments are welcome..

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    winstrol must be ED for it to be effective

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Right or wrong is not the question bro..its how your react to the drop...If you're doing good on 600mgs dont drop especially if you have enuff...the winstrol will be done ED ..being that winny has a 8 to 10 hour life you'd need to inject twice aday (every 9 hours) for optimal effect.

how would my body react to that kind of drop? Is 600mgs hard on my body for 16 weeks straight?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Well first what were your other cycles???...600mgs is not that much more than a basic 500mg cycle of test...

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    i agree but 500mgs is normally for a 10 or 12 week but this is 16 weeks... i'd say if you feel comfortable droping to 400 go for it.. I really doubt if you'll see any diff in the drop if your mid cycle. maybe at first but it'll go away. I'm prob one of the only guys on here that swears by tampering off before PCT i go from 600 a week to 400 a week to 250 a week before i start PCT and I love doing it that way. I feel like it gets my body prepaired so I'm all for you dropping to 400 if you wanna do it that way

yeah, I don't know if there are any physical sides to dropping down to 400, but if I am doing the winstol I heard I don't need that much test.

Also, if I was planning on doing the winstol for 50mg EOD, but now I am hearing that I need to do it every day. So 25mg EOD is best? I have 2 10ml vials that should last me 6 weeks.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    I've never done ED injections.. i just feel there is no need... EOD in my opinion is fine. I'm still here, I get blood work, My penis works, and i see results.. so its ur call.. who really wants to do 2x as many injections.. a waste of $, time and pain... shots hurt i don't care what anyone says

Thread Information