Thread: Deca-Durabolin

boulders4shoulders is offline New Member

Question Deca-Durabolin

I'm thinking of using Deca -Durabolin .. but i'm not so sure of the dosage.. would the usual 200mg dose be too much for me? I'm around 5'6, 156 pounds..

What should I take while on the 4-8 week cycle? I read that I should stack it with Winstrol and Nolvadex /Clomid. Is this necessary? Could I just take it alone?

Thanks!

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    5'6 156 pounds you dont need anything but food.

How old are? how long have u been lifting?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    hey bro i dont believe you are ready for aas usage, just by looking at your stats. You can use some more lbs and fill out a bit more before you start using aas.

Also i think you need to read up and gain more knowledge about different kinds of aas and cycles, the duration of a cycle you mentioned above wont take full advantage of deca , as deca takes 4-6 weeks just to kick in

i believe you need alot more knowledge about aas, read up on as much info as you can. and btw how old are you?

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    it is clear you have no idea about anabolic steroids , or training and diet for that matter. learn the natural side of training and diet first, get your poundage up, then use gear if you have to

polat is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FaizakaFez
    5'6 156 pounds you dont need anything but food.

How old are? how long have u been lifting?
    eat man

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    agree with above. Work on the food and training first.

aboulaly is offline Junior Member
    agreeing with others I should add, that DECA is the poorest choice for a first cycle and one of the worst compounds to use on its own, when you are ready for AAS physicaly I suggest you research more to get you ready mentaly. when you think you are ready a 12 week cycle of 500mg a week of Testosterone , like enanthate , cypionate or sustanon is what you should try first and if you had already gained good weight naturaly maybe 30mg of dianabol a day for the first 4 weeks with the testosterone is a good idea.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i would suggest a tad more research into the area of steroids diet and nutrition before venturing into the darkside my freind....
    how long have you been lifting and what is your age?
    you are a tad light at your weight to be thinking about gear at the moment..........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Re:

I'm 20.. been lifting for 2 years now..
    from what i know i'm quite heavy for my height and i only have roughly 14% bodyfat... how heavy should i be?

i eat every 2 or 3 hours... been consuming rougly 1.5g of protein per lb of bodyweight..

the reason why i'm asking is because a few of my gym buddies tried out deca -durabolin on its own.. and had pretty impressive gains.. furthermore deca is readily accessible.. i don't know if i could find a lot of the other steroids ...

i'm also thinking of winstrol or anavar as a milder alternative.. don't care that much even if the gains are low, as long as there aren't any side effects

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    ask your friends if they had any problems getting erections while using Deca Alone??

Deca is VERY supressive to your natural HPTA and can cause what is known as Deca DICK, meaning, that you lose your little buddy down there.

at 20, you need not use AAS as you still have enough natural hormones running in your system to make the gains you are looking for IF you eat correctly and train hevy.

Either way, Deca alone is like playing Russian Roulette with your sex life

There are side effects to EVERY steroid , you can lessen the sides by knowing what to do and researching a ton before ever doing anything

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    there are side effects from everythibg u do. var is feally hard on ur lipid profile. meaning it raises ldl (bad cholesterol). so if u haveheart trouble in ur family I'd stay away from it. deca is not the best first cycle choice. shuts u down hard. jut one shot is enough to totally shut you down. 100% shut down from one 250mg shot. winny is hard on ur liver so u must research how to take care of ur liver while on an oral.
    every steroid has side effects. with proper care and a very good knowledge of the compound and ur own body the sides can be very succesfully managed.
    last but not least, ur not ready yet. do lots more research, eat a shitload of food, do squats and deadlifts and ull gain at least 15 pounds. I'm 5'7" and 236lbs. I didn't touch gear til I was about 210 or so.
    good luck

thanks bro

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I wouldnt take deca without some test thrown in there

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I wouldnt take deca without some test thrown in there
    Agreed.

Thread Information