reddragon4954 is offline Member

Superdrol and Halodrol

I am asking this question on behalf of my bro. He is going to take Superdrol and Halodrol for 3 weeks. He has heard horror stories of people getting gyno from superdrol and HDrol even though they aren't suppose to aromatize. Would taking Letro 2 weeks before or Aromasin a week before cycle w/ B6 and run through cycle prevent gyno problems?

PCT: NO NOLVA!!!! Aromasin 25mg ed and Clomid 100mg ed for 3 weeks.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    you'll probably get more responses in the supplement forum even though it is a steroid . anything otc tends to be discussed more there. there's no need to run both, plus the new halodrol is garbage. just do a search, you'll find what you're looking for. btw clomid and aromasin is definitely the way to go pct. with a proper pct you shouldn't have any gyno problems

thanks for PCT help. What he is interested in is gyno prevention on cycle, cuss some people complain of itchy or sensitive nipples on cycle which is a sign of gyno.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    You can use nolva for pct, just not while on SD or HD, because they are progestins. I personally never saw gains from Hdrol and it was the original. I would never touch SD either, you get similar if not less sides with real gear and yield far better results.

My bro, wants to stay away from the illegal stuff for know. But what do you think he should do to prevent gyno ON CYCLE? B6 lowers progestin levels but would he also need and anti-estro on cycle or would the b6 suffice?

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    If he is really worried about it, letro is pretty fail safe, it might hinder some gains though, and it kills your sex drive.

would B6 at 200mg ed be sufficient or at least knock down the probability of getting gyno ON cycle? He would only want to run the letro if he had to b/c he wants to make max gains

Bump

Thread Information