Boarder is offline New Member

Looking for advice...

Ok, 36 year old male, 6 feet (1.83m), 206 pounds (93.6kg), 45" chest, 34 inch waist. Did a HGH test cycle 2 years ago but nothing since. Have 2 bottles of Stanazolic 10mg 100 tabs and 1 bottle Equigan 50ml.

I used to work out 4 to 5 days a week and train hard. I was 150's and got up to almost 217 over a year ago and was fit. My partner and i went out separate ways due to scheduling and I began to travel more and develop bad habits, i.e missing gym and eating poorly.

I'd like to hit it hard again 5 days a week and want good gains that I'll keep and do have the stuff lying around. How many tabs a day and for how long and how much to inject of the equi? Many sites list mg but it is liquid so how many ml? I'm going to be on the beach in a few weeks so I want to prepare. I don't look bad but worse than i used to look and I want to keep my workouts going as well as get a new lifting partner to stay regular.

Thanks in advance

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Welcome to AR bro,Quite honestly I would train and try to make as many gains naturally as possible before considering the cycle...once more you can look in the cycles section and get some ideas on what to do...

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boarder
    Ok, 36 year old male, 6 feet (1.83m), 206 pounds (93.6kg), 45" chest, 34 inch waist. Did a HGH test cycle 2 years ago but nothing since. Have 2 bottles of Stanazolic 10mg 100 tabs and 1 bottle Equigan 50ml.

I used to work out 4 to 5 days a week and train hard. I was 150's and got up to almost 217 over a year ago and was fit. My partner and i went out separate ways due to scheduling and I began to travel more and develop bad habits, i.e missing gym and eating poorly.

I'd like to hit it hard again 5 days a week and want good gains that I'll keep and do have the stuff lying around. How many tabs a day and for how long and how much to inject of the equi? Many sites list mg but it is liquid so how many ml? I'm going to be on the beach in a few weeks so I want to prepare. I don't look bad but worse than i used to look and I want to keep my workouts going as well as get a new lifting partner to stay regular.

Thanks in advance
    i suggest that since you have been out of the game for two years, take it slow bro for now. Get your diet and training regime spot on (back to normal) and get some size on you naturally just to get back into the grove of things. Then you will be good to start up again.

oh yah welcome to AR, theres alot of good bros on here that will help you in gaining more knowledge about aas, diet, training, everything!

best of luck to you

looking for advise...

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    i suggest that since you have been out of the game for two years, take it slow bro for now. Get your diet and training regime spot on (back to normal) and get some size on you naturally just to get back into the grove of things. Then you will be good to start up again.

oh yah welcome to AR, theres alot of good bros on here that will help you in gaining more knowledge about aas, diet, training, everything!

best of luck to you
    PARROT...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    PARROT...LOL
    didnt read your post bro my bad lol

Thats fine bro...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Its takes time to get ligaments and tendons strong enough for added AAS strength gains.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Its takes time to get ligaments and tendons strong enough for added AAS strength gains.
    nice way of re wording what me and bigmax just said.. jk! lmao

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    ^^ditto to above posts^^

Boarder is offline New Member
    I've been lightyer duty for almost 2 years, more like 2 to 3 days a week instead of 5. I'm on it with a vengeance now as I feel pretty lazy in comparison to how I was.

Thanks

Thread Information