1-8 Var 60mg/ed
    1-12 Proviron 30mg/ed
    8-12 Igf1 100mg 4x week PWO

Pct
    proviron
    nolva
    igf1
    clomid?

Any good? 3rd cycle. 25 yrs old. trying out for the cfl and possibly nfl teams. Need compounds with short detection time hence the ones I have chosen. If I can get Masteron nstead of proviron should I go for it or are they essentially the same?

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it looks fine...as far as the proviron /masteron question...if you can, I'd go for masteron for the length of the cycle and utilize the proviron during PCT...or you could run the masteron and proviron the length of the cycle and the proviron through PCT, but I don't know how sensitive you are to DHT-related sides, so maybe the combo of proviron and masteron may not be wise...
    As far as I'm concerned, proviron is a staple in all of my cycles now and PCT as well...it has proven to exhibit excellent AI properties during cycle and has proven to promote a more stable recovery during my PCTs.

Good luck,

-ShrpSkn

fatback25 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    I think it looks fine...as far as the proviron /masteron question...if you can, I'd go for masteron for the length of the cycle and utilize the proviron during PCT...or you could run the masteron and proviron the length of the cycle and the proviron through PCT, but I don't know how sensitive you are to DHT-related sides, so maybe the combo of proviron and masteron may not be wise...
    As far as I'm concerned, proviron is a staple in all of my cycles now and PCT as well...it has proven to exhibit excellent AI properties during cycle and has proven to promote a more stable recovery during my PCTs.

Good luck,

-ShrpSkn
    Thanks sharpskin. How does my Anavar doasage look. For the sake of saving a little money, can I lower my var dosage to like 30-40 and still get good results? I too think I am going with the Masteron and save the proviron for PCT.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I like the dose of var that you have laid out...some would maybe even suggest bumping it to 80mg, but I think 60mg is fine.
    IMO I wouldn't go any lower than 50mg/ed to gain optimal benefits from its use.

Good luck,

-ShrpSkn

Thread Information