affliction is offline Junior Member

Exclamation My Cycle........

HOW SDOES THIS SOUND? IT IS A INTERESTING CYCLE! JUST WANT SOME FEEDBACK AND TO KNOW IF I SHOULD RUN WINNY AND TREN TOGETHER OR NOT? OR TREN FIRST TO GET LEAN AND THEN ADD WINNY FOR SHREDDING....?

right now i am taking 300mg deca a week...........100 mg test prop every other day......i have used tren be4 but never used winny.....i have only been on the test and deca for 2weeks and was going to run the tren and winny together....but i wanted to know how should i do this? whats most effective way for fatburning? and also the safest? i want to get shredded and then i am going to run some dbol ........this is a 16wk cycle .........also, how long can i run the winny and tren without bad sides? i am doing the ripping for the first 10 weeks and then i will do some bulking for last 6 weeks.......its something i just wanted to try......what do you think? my goal is to rip then put some size on since i will be lean i know all the weight i gain is muscle...i will probably run igf-1 at the 11th week to with dbol, test prop, and deca. then during pct i will run anavar .......along with your normal pct's.....

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Post your cycle in standard format...

For example:

1-4 xxxx @ xx mg/ed
    1-12 xxx @ xxx mg/wk
    6-12 xxx @ xx mg/ed

Not many are going to want to read through that paragraph you have your cycle laid out in and try and piece it all together, I know I didn't...
    It is much easier for us to assimilate your cycle when you have it laid out in the above suggested format.

-ShrpSkn

1-16*100 mg test prop eod
    1-16*300mg deca wk
    5-11*tren eod
    5-11*winny eod
    11-16*igf-1
    11-16* dbol

then pct along with anavar .....

now my main question is should i run the tren and winny together or seperately?

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally I would opt out the tren and just run the winny as planned, but e/d rather than eod...you already have one nor in the stack and I see no need to double up on it, less the risk of sides.

But that's just me, as others may say it is just fine to run tren and deca in the same stack, I don't.

Is the winny injectable?...if so the dbol is fine in the end, but you say you want to shred up by cycles end...why the dbol in the end??

Dosages appear a tad low too, but that's just my opinion.

In either case, good luck.

-ShrpSkn

Thread Information