McBain is offline Member

Anavar and Dehydration

Just started my first cycle today! Finally all the months of research are going to pay off. Anyways to my question. I took 20mg of anavar about 1 1/2 hours before my workout and then 10mg post workout (I will usually take 10mg in morning and cut down the dosage prior to workout). So during my workout I was thirsty as all hell. I must have drank close to 2 liters during my workout and didn't even have to piss. I've been drinking plenty of water the last few days and haven't been sweating much or drinking at all. So why was I so thirsty? Maybe it was just psychological but I can't remember ever being that thirsty during a workout.

McBain is offline Member
    any ideas???

PUMP is offline Associate Member
    I notice when I take my var that I get a little case of an upset stomach. I drink about 1.5 gallons of water a day so I'm drinking anyway.

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    any AS that does not aromatise(winny,fina,halo,etc) may cause dehydration. You need to drink 2 gallons/day of H20 and be careful taking those AS before bed. drink 1 quart of water before bed and upon waking up or if you wake up in the night to urinate.

Lewd

McBain is offline Member
    Thanks bro. Just curious how come AS that don't aromatise may cause dehydration?

Magnum357 is offline Junior Member

AGREE

Hey bro I experienced the same EXACT thing!!!! Severe dehydration with Anavar .... Very peculiar.... Have you noticed any constipation as well??

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    AS that aromatises helps you retain water. As the AS that do not (anavar ,winny,halo,etc) give you a hard look which is helped by it's ability to be somewhat of a diuretic.and you will get constipation if you are not drinking enough. consider adding sugar free metamucil to your diet 20mg/day is good. and eat more green leafy vegies. drink 2+gallons water/day.

I read the reason why they dry you out but forgot the exact medical impact it has to cause this.

Lewd

McBain is offline Member
    Thanks, no constipation yet though. *knock on wood* Dehydration isn't as bad I've been drinking a shitload of water and can't get rid of this drymouth it's rough. Especially since having a dry mouth and kissing just do not mix!

Thread Information