amature225 is offline Associate Member

take creatine with Winny?? make sense?

Winstrol gets the excess water out of your body (if I am not mistaken). but I want to use the "NO-Xplode" product to get a great pump in the gym.

It is a Nitric Oxide & Creatine" powder (1 scoop before the gym). Since it has creatine in it, and puts water into your muscles, is taking this product while in my 6 weeks winstrol cycle bad or odd? I am trying to LOOSE weight.

elite2kr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amature225
    Winstrol gets the excess water out of your body (if I am not mistaken). but I want to use the "NO-Xplode" product to get a great pump in the gym.

It is a Nitric Oxide & Creatine" powder (1 scoop before the gym). Since it has creatine in it, and puts water into your muscles, is taking this product while in my 6 weeks winstrol cycle bad or odd? I am trying to LOOSE weight.
    You dont need steriods to loose weight, do cardio. To answer your question it will not hurt if you combine them.

need2bhuge is offline Junior Member
    Not everyone retains water while using creatine...some do and some don't. It is said that creatine pulls water into the muscles when it enters, but this is not always the case.

KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member
    i hardly retain water on creatine. i notice a little bit around the midsection and in my abs.

additionally, the nitric oxide creatines that you speak of, they usually have 2g, sometimes 3g of creatine.... that is not enough to really get much "creatine benefit"....you'll mostly be benefiting from the energizers in there, caffeine, guarna seed, etc

need2bhuge is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ashcfc3c
    i hardly retain water on creatine. i notice a little bit around the midsection and in my abs.

additionally, the nitric oxide creatines that you speak of, they usually have 2g, sometimes 3g of creatine.... that is not enough to really get much "creatine benefit"....you'll mostly be benefiting from the energizers in there, caffeine, guarna seed, etc
    Not trying to step on your toes...but after initial saturation you only need like 2 grams/day to keep your CP pools high. Most of the creatine doesn't degrade/get excreted during exercise...it just gets stripped of the phosphate and can't be used until it is bound to another phosphate, so that usually requires a long rest to rebind.

amature225 is offline Associate Member
    yes. everyone says cardio will make me loose fat. and that is exactly what I am doing. Are you saying that if I did 6 weeks of cardio, I would loose the exact same amount of fat as if I did 6 weeks of cardio WITH winny?

just curious.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amature225
    yes. everyone says cardio will make me loose fat. and that is exactly what I am doing. Are you saying that if I did 6 weeks of cardio, I would loose the exact same amount of fat as if I did 6 weeks of cardio WITH winny?

just curious.

If you did 6 weeks of correct cardio and diet you can lose more weight than a mild liposuction!!

Winny was never a fat-loss steroid so i dont know why you are using it for that and i dont know why you are running only Winny for 6 weeks please check and ask some more people about the cycle because this substance will shut you down horrible especially running it for that long, what is your recovery PCT plan after the cycle??

Back to your question, using a good creatine will help drive blood/water/nutrients into your muslces and this in turn will help drive more of the winny benefits to your muscles. Those benefits still NOT being fat-loss.

Look into different cardio ways, dont just do steady pace for a long time!! Try intervals and high intensity sessions, work your way up gradually, when i have been off for a while even 5 minutes cardio is hard to do, but within a week or two its much better!

6 Weeks beleive me many pro athletes can come back from a food-fest vacation and get back into competition shape in less than 6 weeks!

Thread Information