IAMCDN is offline Associate Member

Getting Back On The GEAR!!!!!

Hey Everyone, I'm 29 5'8, 200lbs. It's been 5 years since my last cycle. When I was on the gear I did Sust 250, Winstrol Depot, Fina, and Clomid over a 5 year period. I never gave up training, but just wanted to train natural for a while. Now I'm ready to get back in. I want to start small. I was thinking of using Test E or C. I want to stick with a low dose. How should I cycle it?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMCDN
    Hey Everyone, I'm 29 5'8, 200lbs. It's been 5 years since my last cycle. When I was on the gear I did Sust 250, Winstrol Depot, Fina, and Clomid over a 5 year period. I never gave up training, but just wanted to train natural for a while. Now I'm ready to get back in. I want to start small. I was thinking of using Test E or C. I want to stick with a low dose. How should I cycle it?
    1-4 dbol (optional)
    1-12 test e or c 500mg/wk

followed by pct(14 days after last test e injection) this is more of a cycle for first timers, but since you have been out of the game for 5 years. I thought it would be a good cycle to run, to get back into the groove of things. with a spot on diet and training regime you should see good gains.

best of luck to you

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    500mg is standard. depends on how long you want to run it for.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

At 500mg/week, i'm assuming that it's 2 injections a week. When should i inject? And also, i've read that test e injections are painful. Is this true? What about Test C?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMCDN
    At 500mg/week, i'm assuming that it's 2 injections a week. When should i inject? And also, i've read that test e injections are painful. Is this true? What about Test C?
    usually test e or c is administered twice weekly (mon&thurs), as far as how painful the injections are personally the only pain ive felt from injections is the initial inject (poking of the pin thru the skin) the rest is pain free.

I've been reading that it takes some people up to 10 weeks to noitce anything on test e or c. What happens if you only want to do 10 weeks in total? How much gain will you see, and for how long after?

Thread Information