block is offline Associate Member

need a good cutting cycle

this would be my first cutting cycle 6'1 250 18%bf would like to get to about 12 or 14%bf I was going to do a fina winny cycle and i would like someones opion on what fat loss drug i should use not looking for something a harsh as DNP but somthing good

The original jason Guest
    whats your cycle history? experience? I would suggest to look into something like a test/equipose/winnie/T3/clen /armidex cycle or something like that , if you want more details let me know id be happy to write one up hit me back with your experience the other thing I should not is loss of bf doesnt come from chemicals just hard word and diet! although some of them might help you on your way!

peace
    jason

block is offline Associate Member
    ive done the sust deca thing first cycle but had good gains with a test prop test cyp d bol cycle but i kept a lot of fat and now i want to get stronger but burn bf to. and thats why i thought of the fina.

also I've got a friend and he wants to do a fina only cycle and it would be his first cycle would you recemomd that.what should he start with

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    No fina by itself, fina and prop is REAL GOOD. Throw in some winny clen and t3 you will be a fat burning machine, lol.

Thread Information